Greetings!

I am JerRocks2day-- I come in peace! :wink:

I am an aspiring cartoonist from New Jersey who has a profound love for storytelling, Pixar films, artwork, religion and faith, comedy, food, Mystery Science Theater 3000 and filmmaking. :slight_smile:

I have been thinking of coming here so I can become more apart of the growing Pixar community online. I also have a personal art blog where I update all of my favorite artwork. You can view it here at:
downindeep13.blogspot.com

Glad to make your acquaintance everyone. :slight_smile:

Welcome! We actually have a thread where you can introduce yourself at. :smiley:

Oh, nice! I didn’t get a chance to take a look. I was too used to posting my own thread when I make an introduction. XD

But nice to meet you, Ballbol. You new around here? :slight_smile:

Not really. I’ve been around here for about a year. Here’s that thread I mentioned.

Welcome! I love Mystery Science Theater too! What are your favorite episodes?

I’d have to say Space Mutiny, Final Sacrifice, Pumaman, Hobgoblins, and a few others.

There’s a lot I need to rewatch.

Awesome! Space Mutiny and Hobgoblins are also a few of my favorites. I love the parts in Space Mutiny with all of the nicknames (my dad and his friend laughed REALLY hard at those the first time) and also how the villain makes such dramatic faces.

I also love Teenage Strangler, The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Messed Up Zombies, The Space Children, and The Creeping Terror. There are others too that I can’t think of right now.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a good time.