Happy 2nd anniversary, Pixar Planet

I find it incredibly hard to believe, but today is the 2nd anniversary of the website. I give my thanks to all the admins, moderators, and members for making my time here so worth while. Seriously, until I finally joined the forum in late December of '06, I felt a wide gap in my social life, due to Asperger’s Syndrome. That’s what I loved about this place… because I felt I had, really for the first time ever, a group of friends in one place. For that, everyone, I’m grateful. :smiley:

Anyway, again, happy anniversary, guys. May you have many more to come.

A note to Dash, Mell, and to all the admins/mods: I’m well aware that a thread like this would usually be started by you guys, paticularly Dash I believe. If it was inappropriate for me to have created the thread, I offer my apoligies.

Happy Second Anniversary Pixar Planet!
Wow, it’s been pretty long since this site opened and it’s still the best Pixar site out there. Good job everyone for making this site what it is today. I hope it continues in its growth for a very long time.

Yay!!

passes cupcakes in a cup around to everyone

A very happy Second Anniversary to Pixar Planet, and to all the administrators, moderators, and members of this remarkable website that have helped to make it possible!! :mrgreen:

So it’s been that long, eh? I swear, it seems like I joined just a few months ago…

Bill - I feel the same way, Bill. Before I came upon this place I was jumping from forum to forum, trying to find a site where I would feel most comfortable. Low and behold, look what popped up on the internet… :wink:

– Mitch

Eep. That’s kind of scary. But cool! Happy second birthday, Pixar Planet! I will now celebrate by watching all of the Pixar films, one after the other. :smiley:

many hours later

Can’t…handle…any more Pixar… :laughing:

A big thanks to all of the moderators, administrators, and whoever else keeps this site up and running. Imagine how empty our lives would be without Pixar Planet! :smiley:

Procrastinating would be a lot harder without it… :stuck_out_tongue: (snigger)

– Mitch

I wish a happy second aniversary to Pixar Planet, my favorite place to go when I am on a computer. Thanks for two great years.

How time flies…

Happy 2nd anniversary, Pixar Planet! :mrgreen:

This place is a second home to me, and I may as well make it my browser’s home page because I’m here so often. I’ve made some really close friends here, and many acquaintances. I’ve said this before, but I never thought anyone would have an interest in Pixar, but I’m really happy I found this place and that there are other people out there with such a specific interest in the best animation studio in the world: Pixar.

Here’s to many more years to come!

Wow! Thanks Bill for starting this! I didn’t even realize it was the 22nd until just now (even though now its technically the 23rd LOL). Shows how busy my new job is keeping me.

Happy Anniversary to all! =D

o_0;;

And yeah, thanks, Bill! You are on the ball, my friend. :wink:

Happy 2nd Anniversary, Pixar Planet! :slight_smile:

~~ JOHN•E

Yay! Happy Anniversary! Sometimes, though, it seems like this place has been around a lot longer.

woah im bit late but happy birthday!

Congratulations to Pixar Planet on making it two years! I spent our anniversary the exact same way I spent the grand opening: counseling at summer camp, which is why I’m 4ish days late. Oh well.

Thanks so much to all of our wonderful members - you make this place what it is!