Happy 8th Birthday Nemo!

Although it wouldn’t be in my top Pixar films, I still enjoy watching it, and it’s a dang fine film. Happy birthday, Finding Nemo!

Edited for language. – Mitch

Happy birthday Nemo!

I have been gone for a long time (too much to do) but I have continued watching FN regularly all that time. So here goes…

Happy birthday!!

A little late, but still.

Well, better late than never right?

I was in tears at the start of this Pixar Movie Finding Nemo,it was so wonderful, nothing like I ever seen done in any other CGI, pure Drama move on Pixar’s behalf this time around,from there it would only get better,with The Incredibles and Ratatouille to follow
soon after.

Till my Age with All CGI came to an end in 2007, It was A great ride Pixar,Dreamwork’s,Bluesky, but the time has come to say goodbye as I part ways from You Pixar,Dreamwork’s,here’s to 9 Great years of Pixar,Dreamwork’s,Blue Sky 1998-2007.

CGI’s I Watched since 1998-2007

Pixar’s A Bug’s Life
Dreamwork’s Antz
Dreamwork’s Shrek
Fox’s Ice Age
Pixar’s Finding Nemo
Pixar’s The Incredibles
Pixar’s Ratatouille

Happy Birthday Finding Nemo!

I watched this today during 1st period at school.

Happy birthday Finding Nemo! I’ll commemorate your birthday by watching you tomorrow!

That’s interesting… I just personified a movie…

(I hope you don’t mind being second in my heart, Nemo. I’m sure Mitch will invite you to the giant Ratatouille party in a couple of weeks that I’m sure she’s planning!)

Pixelated - Ha! That’s right: The first anniversary in commemoration of Ratatouille will be on the twenty-ninth of this month, won’t it? That was quick. 'Tis rather sad, as well, when I think about it… (heh)

But back on-topic…

– Mitch

In California it’s still the 30th so I guess I’m technically not late:
Happy 6th Anniversary Finding Nemo!!!
I’m giving everyone a late pass to congratulate the film, but for one day only! :stuck_out_tongue:

I was gonna do this yesterday and I forgot! Anyway, yes, happy 6th anniversary to Nemo!

Happy 6th anniversary, Nemo! You still look amazingly real!

Happy 6th to Finding Nemo!!!

Woah, can’t believe it’s been 6 years already! I still remember seeing in the theater quite clearly… my friend dumped popcorn all over my lap. :laughing:

Happy 6th Anniversary, Nemo!

Hehe, I know this is belated, but happy sixth anniversary, Nemo!

WOOH!! Happy Birhtday Nemo! Bring out the cake and party games!

:smiley:

Like Hannahmation said, I still remember seeing it too in the theaters! I was in third grade, and we had to sit in the very front row because we saw it on opening day and the seats were all full. There were these crazy teens in front of us laughing and throwing popcorn (hannahmation :wink: ) and I was so in love with the movie I wanted to see it again. Sadly, I didn’t get to, but now I do own it! And its on my top 3 list of favorite Pixar films ever!

So again happy belated birthday Nemo! And Marlin! And Dory! :laughing:

This was the first Pixar film I’ve seen in theatres since Toy Story. I went in thinking that this was gonna be a stupid new-fangled 3D movie (I wasn’t a fan of Pixar then) and I came out quoting the seagulls and Dory to my siblings. This film paved the way to my first love, Cars, a few years later. Congrats on proving me wrong, Pixar!

Happy Birthday Finding Nemo

that movie had the best quotes out of the Pixar films…even though a lot of them have been quoted far too much.

Though I’m still going to go touch the butt.

Wow, six years…I can’t believe it…

Really, it’s always so shocking to realize just how long some of these films have been around.

CONGRATS MARLIN AND DORY!

…oh yeah, the one with the impy fin, too :stuck_out_tongue:

Finding Nemo is now 7 years old! Happy Anniversary to the movie that really got me into Pixar :smiley:

Happy birthday, Finding Nemo! :smiley: