Has anyone ever had/has a crush on a Pixar character?

No problem. :smiley:

High five dude! I absolutely love Violet! She’s still my top Pixar crush today.

It’s great to know that there are more people who have Violet crushes… I thought I was the only one. She’s definatly my all-time favorite Pixar girl. My second would be Elastigirl.

Dude! How awesome is that? Violet will forever be my Pixar/animated crush. And Helen Parr will always be my second! So cool! :wink:

I guess we have good tastes in women, TSS! :smiley:

lol. Amen to that dude. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

You two are like me and MBProductions: you are too much alike. 8D

:smiley:, yeah I noticed TSS and I have lots in common.

I personally have a huge crush on Woody and Mr. Incredible. As for Helen, well, I like her as much as I could ever like a woman(did that sound weird? :open_mouth: ) I wish I was like her. I adore her appearance and character. But, I definitely prefer guys for more than friends or a role model. :stuck_out_tongue: I honestly sort of do wish Helen was my mommy. o_0

Nope, it doesn’t seem weird. I know what you mean! :smiley:

Awesome. Seriously, though, I’ve always wanted her to be my mommy. That ahs to be a psychoplogical issue of some sort.

Nah, I don’t think it’s an issue. Helen is an awesome mommy!

I agree! <3 I wish I could be part of their family. I could even out the boys:girls ratio! 8D

^ Me, too! I love my Mom and Dad very much, but it’s still a fantasy of mine to be Bob Parr’s child <3 . But I’d like to be Violet, not an extra sibling…

On topic, I don’t know if I’ve ever had a CRUSH crush on a Pixar character, but I think Tony is cute <3 . Mr. Incredible, I think, is an awesome guy; but like I said, I’d rather view him as a fantasy Father figure. And when Dash grows up, I think he’d be a little gentleman/lady’s man. So maybe when he’s older…

I’m not surpirsed that oyu find some attractive qualities in the male characters of the Incredibles. But what surprises me is that you don’t consider any of them as like a crush.

Haha, yeah. I don’t think I could ever like Dash. Or Tony, actually. 8D I do/did(?) have a crush on Bob, though. But not more than Woody.

No surprise there IV. :wink: For me, my Pixar crushes is gonna stick with me for a while.

I thought Violet was kinsa cute when I saw The Incredibles.

YES! YES! Amen to that dude! She’s my favorite and continues to be my animated/Pixar crush, even to this day.

She seems to be the most crushed on. 8D