Helen Parr

That would be a joke. :wink: Same as saying her

‘weakness’ is shoes or chocolate. It just means she likes shopping for herself, that’s her biggest

‘weakness’, getting herself some new clothes.

I wonder how

painful it must have been for Elastigirl to hold that much wieght and be streched so far.

Well, looking at her face durring the "Road

Trip" part, she looked like she was in a little discomfort.

I don’t know. I guess it all depends on what condtion she

was in.

I give a couple of examples. When sneaking into Syndrome’s base, she flatened her self and formed

herself into a parachute. But in the same scen, her limbs and body got caught between the doors. And she was

streched really far. When she got herself free and was in her neutral state, she felt more comfortable.

I

think it said on her profile on the NSA Profiles that the farther she streches and the longer she holds that

strech, she will loose some of her energy.

Bob kept his old suit as shown in his little den. Did Helen keep her old Super

suit?

I believe she did. Take a great athlete like Ladainian Tomlinson from the San

Diego Chargers. Ten to fifteen years from now, after he retired, he would want to keep his old jersey because its

his own memorabillia.

She probably kept something as a

memento, if not the whole suit then maybe just the mask. But she would never put it out on display like Bob did,

it’s far too easy to compromise your secret identity that way – what if someone got lost on their way to the

bathroom? :wink:

Yeah, Helen seemed very concerned about keeping their true

identitiy secret- more so than Bob, it seems.

I think Bob misses the old days

so much, he set up that old room for all of his Glory Days stuff.

Helen is an

intresting character because she is so flexible, literally. She has to take care of three kids and at Syndrome’s

base, she defeated 5 guards, even though her body was in a “tight” situation.

Brad Bird wanted to make Helen a flexible character. Bith as a normal person and a Super

Hero.

I know Helen Parr is a

flexible mother and hero. I am also amazed how many mothers can relate to her. Everytime I watched that movie at

someone’s house, they always say how they are so alike with Helen.

Anyone got any videos/music

videos of her?

Here is a

URL with a music video of Helen and Jack Jack. Everyone else is comming soon. I like to thank Geniz for these

videos.

[url]http://youngcharm.freespaces.com/[/url]