Help People Out:)

uhh you know that there isnt a real mr spell, right? Only a few customs.

Yeah just hoping someone may have a spare custom

you’d probably have to commision someone to make one. I dont think anyone would make an extra custom just to have it lying around lol

Just bought a few brand new TSC RC’s if anyone is interested???

I FOR SURE AM!!!

Message me :slight_smile:

Still got a few brand new TSC RC’s and a utility belt buzz If anyone is interested. Message me.

Doubtful, but does anyone have an extra zurg cup they dont need? Im also looking for pins from disneyland/world. Lastly, and this is also doubtful

Also, got these for sale/trade:
flickr.com/photos/48893248@N … hotostream

Anyone need a squeezy wheezy or tsc rc. All prices include tracked and signed for postage :slight_smile:

anyone got a cosbaby buzz or zurg? i’d trade my animal lovin ken for it

Message me about utility belt buzz or rc brand new if anyone wants to

Really random need here: I bought the original great shape barbie about a month ago and she arrived with one of the rubber bands holding her hair in place melted. I’d like to replace the band with one from the same doll if anyone has one. Let me know if you have one and we can work something out

Eh, if you know where to look, you can find him cheap. I recently parted with mine for $50. I got a brand new one from an online retailer for $30, but it was a pricing mistake (they’ve since raised the price accordingly).

anyone for a utility belt buzz, only a few left sold 4 so far! message me :smiley:

no one else for a tsc utility belt buzz or rc then. if not i will put them on ebay.

Any want tsc aliens I have 2, rc’s I have 3 and utility belt buzz I have a few. Message me if interested. Also have a disbey store Hamm bank too

Hi,

Just sent you a PM regarding the Disney Store Ceramic Hamm Bank.

Best

Also have a squeaky wheezy :slight_smile:

Does anyone have any of the toy story snow globes they are willing to sell

I have a boxed thinkway bo peep for sale, a wheezy, tsc aliens, tsc rc and tsc utility belt buzz. Message me if interested