High School Musical 3

well, If the dark knight is still there in the screens (it probably will be cuz it’s so good!!!) I’ll go see it that weekend instead of HSM (wait… instead? I hate HSM!)

But I respect your other opinions…

…then you shouldn’t post here at all since you have nothing good to say. Going off-topic to blatantly put High School Musical 3 down is NOT how you show respect to the fans.

Even though some people clearly do not like it on the forum, don’t forget I am quite young, so I would like that (Oh the exscuses, haha.)
But anyway, there a lot of people who have never liked HSM who I know but they are still going to see the last one.

OK, sorry PV. And I’m leavin’ this thread. Y’all know my opinion.

Disney, Disney, Disney. Wow. It’s called thinking of something new. Part of the reason I’m so sad Ebert and Roeper are leaving is because I really wanted to watch their review of this movie, as it would’ve bound to be hilarious.

I agree, what we need is something new! But Disney keeps pushing on past success. Sooner or later, it’s going to get old, and they’ll need to get a new idea… fast.

I personally, don’t like it, but I know some people who do. But I think even they don’t really want a third one. Please, weren’t the first two good enough? I mean that’s kinda like a quote I know: “If you make the first one good enough, you don’t have to make another.”

Hearing the name of that movie makes me sick, hold on a second… sorry, just spewed all over the carpet. I hate that movie! one day I want to buy all the merchandise and burn it They don’t need a third one. :imp: :shake:

The UK Premiere is October 18th 2008.
The Soundtrack is out October 6th 2008.
And the film is out 24/10/2008.

grrrrrrrrr…

breaks down and cries

NOOO!!!

Edited for shouting. – Mitch

Oh boy. I know some people who are like having a countdown to when it is coming out. I just want to know what the critics will say about it.

I’m probably not up for the movie, but might get into the songs.

I have seen people counting it down too.
I am looking forward to it but I can’t be bothered to count it down. :laughing:

I think the Hiigh School Musical films are childish but I love them because they are fun the music is great and the and the storylines are great can’t wait until the the third one :smiley:

Childish? And people called Pixar films childish, buddy! :imp:

I shouldn’t have said it is childish I think the Disney films are for everyone so what’s your problem :question:

Oh, you want to hear what my problem is? Okay, okay, first of all, what is your problem?! All of you who posted in this thread. It is Disney! C’mon, show a little support, people! And second of all, it ain’t that bad! At least it isn’t Barney by Sesame Street with an Elmo special cameo episode! Sheeze.

I prefer Barney. :laughing:

Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, WBoon. Just calm down. You may be a fan of the films, and others may not.

And I am simply expressing my views in a… very zealous manner. :smiley:

Last Monday, my classmates talked about it because some of them watched it over the weekened, and they all disliked it.
Me, I heard the songs, and I gotta admit the music was great. But I don’t really care for the rest of the movie.