Holley vs. Sally

Well, if he never changed, he wouldn’t still be in R. Springs but hypothetically, oh he would be all over Holley- there’s no denying that. My inner obsessed L/S shipper is telling me to shut up because I said that. 8D

Anyway, I probably would of liked Holley as a character alot more if they didn’t developed her so poorly.

I’m team Sally! But I do like Holley’s accent.

e-j-e: Ahh, British accents. They’re so hard to not like. <3 When you said “Team Sally”, I got the random idea of t-shirts; like purple ones that say “Team Holley” and light blue ones that say “Team Sally”. 8D

This is starting to sound a little too Twilight for my tastes 8D

Thats exactly what I was starting to think. 8D

At least no one is getting defensive and angry. :smiley:
I’d like a “Team Holley” t-shirt. That would be cool.

Yeah, put me in the Holley one too, then.

Sally for me… 8D

Cars teams >>>>> Twilight teams

I agree. I liked the Cars films alot better then the Twlight ones.

:open_mouth: I love this idea!!! We should put them on our signatures! I don’t know about you guys but I’m going to right now. :sunglasses:

My signature now displays my loyalties too. :laughing:

Alright, I’m in.

Sounds fun! I guess I’ll be Team Holley. She’s got a great accent. :laughing:

Wow. This is… strange. 8D But somewhat cool. I pick team Holley!

[size=150]Team Sally![/size]

Oh my gosh. :open_mouth: You guys are so cool! My idea took off?! Heehee, MissCarrera! With your signature idea, we started a movement! :-D) Well, I’m a Twilight fan too, so it probably came from the back of my mind or something. I will pledge my allegiance as well!

[size=200]Team Sally![/size] <3

Hey, SallyMcQueen, could you add a voting poll to this thread? Then we could tell who’s winning. :-D)

You mean who’s winning with amount of members on each side?