Home on the Range

I’ve seen most of them. Most I agreed, some I disagrred. I disagred on his Emperors New Grove. I like most of it, he only likes the villains. I will admit I even thought it looked stupid when it first came out, and I was like 9. I was about 12 or 13 when this movie came out.

I always misjudge movies. 8D

Well I saw his review, and …He hated it. I agree with him on most parts. I do like the chracters a little more but I agree the plot is boring and all.

My comedy video review of Disney’s Home on the Range:

Part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-KBc … ature=plcp

Part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie0bV … ature=plcp

Part 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=G3VeaP7K … ature=plcp

A lot of people complain that is a bad movie. Though I do agree that this is indeed a bad film, I don’t think its as bad as other films I’ve seen.

EDIT: Never mind, I’ll be a loner and say this I kind of like the film okay. I recently re-watched the film and laughed at a number of scenes, even though some didn’t make that much sense. Apparently, one of the directors has said some pretty rude things online, though.

I agree, it is a tiny bit better than Chicken Little. By which I mean, if my life depended on it I could say one nice thing about this film: I like when Randy Quaid yodels classical themes. Chicken Little has no good scenes. Still not a fan of either movie though.

Yeah, say what you want about this film, but it at least TRIED to tell a story.

Randy Quaid just sang the lyrics (if you can call that singing); the yodeling was all done by professional yodelers.

Oh, okay. Well then when his character yodels.

Last time I saw this movie was like eight years ago…? I forgot. I remember liking it, though. Anyway, I think it’s just really cool how the protagonists are cows because you don’t really see them often in animation. Well then!

I should watch it again sometime.