How to Train Your Dragon Trailer hmm.......

Look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YsAGKPhJuCI

It looks a lot like the intro of the Up trailer!
youtube.com/watch?v=qas5lWp7_R0

They even used the music from Dinosaur

DreamWorks fails with this one.

Disney in general has used the technic for a while; but DreamWorks is trying to remind people “Hey, remember us, we’ve made a good movie a few times!”

This trailer is muuuch much better.

This reminds me of when DreamWorks released Bee Movie when they had already made a CGI film about bugs called Antz, which really makes it look like they’re desperate for ideas. I wonder if this one’s going to make a reference to the dragon from Shrek? :unamused:

Looks pretty interesting, although the main characters voice bugged me the first time I saw the trailer. Not as annoying now though.

Sorry folks, but there’s already a thread on HTTYD:

I suppose the mods could merge these posts into the earlier thread, or we can just use this one to discuss the trailers exclusively…

It sure does, I thought the same too! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I think the track was ‘The Egg Travels’ or something. I know because I remember hearing it in a Cars fan music video once. Anyway, thanks for the link, I haven’t seen that trailer before.

I saw the international trailer playing on the video screens at the cinema while waiting in line for Sherlock Holmes. It has some additional footage that was not shown in the domestic version:

youtube.com/watch?v=97Y_a2r2soI

I don’t quite think this will be Kung Fu Panda or Shrek 1 calibre, but maybe it won’t be a Bee Movie or Shark Tale stinker either. Somewhere around the ‘fairly entertaining and amusing’ level of the Madagascar series and Monsters vs Aliens, me thinks. :wink: