I just found something horrible.

Um… I have this on my iPod… And Disney Channel is honestly the only channel I still watch on a regular basis.

You have great taste. The song is, um, alright, but I find they’re voices here kind of annoying. Emily’s new stuff is pretty good though.

Have you heard Mitchel’s cover of Stand Out from A Goofy Movie? I think it’s better then the original.

No one wants to hurt your feelings, BaW4E. It’s just that most of us really despise the DC. It’s them, not you.

Personally I didn’t even have strong feelings for the original song as much as I love Monsters Inc. .

Sure the blatant commercialization the DC does with…everything is annoying but it’s not the end of the world. (THAT’S OUR DISNEY insert cheesy music and dancing)

Also Hannah Montana is god-awful but if it doesn’t appeal to you it obviously isn’t GEARED to you. There are plenty of stupid kid shows but that doesn’t mean the kids will grow up stupid and unimaginative. :wink:

Are they really even going out, im sure there good friends but Disney shouldent poisoning todays youth with there lies. I know this isn’t realated but has anyone nothished Nick is turning into Disney with all there music videos?

I’ve noticed that too! Not only with the music videos, but now it’s more focusedon TV movies and preteen live action TV shows, and not so much on cartoons.

It’s really upsetting to me. :frowning: I have nothing against good live action - I’m just as against bad cartoons as bad live action - but how it’s dominating the stations just isn’t right. I come to channels like Nick and CN for the cartoons! If I wanted to watch that kind of stuff, I’d tune into ABC Family or something.

Why doe Cartoon Network even have live shows? It’s CARTOON Network, what genius thought of that?

I know! Cartoon Networks is starting not to play cartoons, and MTV is starting to not play music. Have the people at those stations know what the channel’s names are for goodness sake?

This. This is how I feel.

I can’t believe they would do that to my favorite song…kill it by making pop wannabes sing it.

O.M.G. This was a good song as the original. It was good, catchy, yada yada yada.
But NOPE. They had to fill it up with the teen pop bulc**p. Why Disney why? Did you really think this was going to be a good version with all that dancing you’d see in HSM and digitally changed voices? This is insulting.
At least HM is over now I think. Although I did like Miley’s I Thought I Lost You song on Bolt.
It reminds me of when DC stars do covers for Disney classics, but I haven’t seen one of those lately.

Insulting! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! 8D

Disney Channel is garbage only thing I like on that channel is Phineas and Ferb

…Annnnnnd that makes six companies that ruined my childhood. :laughing:

What are the other five?

Just a joke on the whole childhood thing. Sorry

I haven’t watched the Disney channel for many many years.

I hadn’t seen this before…I’m not really one to bash other people’s taste if some people do like this but I don’t personally like it. :confused: Bleh.

My sister always watches it. It’s mostly live-action shows with corny jokes and overused laugh tracks, not my cup of tea.