Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

The dinosaurs are underground. Of course.

I don’t know if I buy it enough to make the movie seem plausible to me. It’s not a bad solution, but at the same time, it’s pretty random. I never realised how much light there is underground.

No, unfortunately, the explanation is not good enough to warrant a third Ice Age film. Ergo, money has come before story. Which is bad.

But Scrat is amazing, so I’ll see it just for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Scrat is cool…i wonder if he will finally get his nut.

last time he made it to heaven but was pulled back by Sid.

Spoiler: [spoil]He won’t.[/spoil]

LOL

he never does.

I find it funny. He comes so close and never gets it. Every single time.

Why doesn’t he just eat it quickly once he’s got it, before it’s taken away again?
:bulb: Scrat can be an example of real life: There are so many obstacles that get in the way of your goal, and even once you’ve reached your goal, you still must be prepared for hardships that can ruin it.

Awwww, that is such a cute poster WALL-E> I believe I can apply Scrat to my life. oh boy.

Yeah, I’ve always wondered that, myself. If he would just eat it quickly, he wouldn’t have had to go through all that. Although, if he ate it fast, it would ruin the comedy in it, right? :laughing:

Right.

Remy14: THat is correct. It is extreme comedic gold that he gets so close and then ends up losing in the end. WHat fun would it be if he just got it and ate it? Then there would be no more Scrat, the most popular character in the movie.

WALL-E: Off topic, but watch out for one word spamming posts okay? :wink:

Sorry, guvna’. Been on 4chan all day making one word posts :smiley:

Unfortunately, one word posts do not progress the conversation.

I’ve always thought that Scrat just enjoyed having the nut. I can imagine him eating it, enjoying it for those few moments and then feeling disappointed because it’s over. Then he’ll probably just end up trying to find another nut!

Speaking of which, why is everyone calling it a nut? Isn’t it just an acorn?

And also, remember in the first Ice Age where he held it over the fire, then it became a popcorn cornel? Did he just find another acorn or something?

Once again, another cute poster. I would print it up and post it in my room. THat would give my family something to laugh about.

You want it full size?

Want any more making?

Thanks but no thanks WALL-E. :wink:

OK. Has IA 3 been released yet?

WALL-E: If you look at the first post, you can see that it is set for July 2009.