Ideas for future Pixar actors

Well, cr@p. :frowning: First Will Ferrell, not him. Why, God? WHY?

If Nicolas Cage or Harrison Ford does a DW movie, I’ll be sad. It just seems so unlikely for someone doing a DW project to do a future Disney or Pixar project.

Well, it can be a good DreamWorks project, uh?

Anyway, it has happened. Reese Witherspoon starred on a DreamWorks movie and now she’s the protagonist of Brave.

I know they can be good. That’s not the point. I like a few DreamWorks movies; it just seems likely that actors choose sides. And I guess she is. Sorry.

Nah, don’t worry.

Also, John Goodman did the same thing, on the opposite direction, with Bee Movie.

So I suppose they just take the projects if they like the script.

Well, I guess that’s true. I give up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Has Jeff Bridges been mentioned yet? He so needs to have a cameo in Monsters, Inc. 2, even better if it’s a scene with Sulley and Randall.

I think Robert De Niro would be good. I remember reading in The Pixar Touch that he was the first choice to play Hopper in A Bug’s Life, but he turned it down immediately.

That’s too bad, I wonder why.

elle-jessie-eve - Here’s the explanation from The Pixar Touch:

Ah, alright, I remember now. I have the book! I guess I should re-read it.

It’s really for the best that they all turned the role down. Kevin Spacey was pitch perfect.

I agree totally. I think Hopper turned out as the best Pixar villain.

David Ogden Stiers as Santa Claus

and

Kristen Wigg as Mrs. Claus

2 words- Stephen Colbert.

Honestly, I’d be very intrigued if Catherine Zeta-Jones was cast as a lead lady in a Pixar project.

Natalie Portman’s voice is kinda cute. She could be a female lead.

Honestly, I’m very hopeful that Craig T. Nelson might be in another Pixar film. It seems unlikely beyond question, and a random idea, but his voice is awesome.

I second that! I was watching a video of her on Seasame Street. I like her voice a lot.

If Pixar ever had Stephen Colbert or Jon Stewert provide their voice, I’d be sooooo happy! Tina Fey would be another good choice too.

I would love if Pauley Perrette did a Pixar film :slight_smile: !