Ideas for future Pixar films

I Send a Letter to Pixar

Oh, good luck with that.

Pixar Animations Studios will planning after “Operation CHRISTMAS” about Pirates doing lots of adventures such as They Do A Battle with King Theodore, Hunt a Treasure and Meet a Boy. Produced by Pixar, it was Directed by Brad Bird and Released on March 2015.

Pixar Develop a Movie about a Tortoise named “Ultra” (voiced by Nicolas Cage) become the world’s Fastest Tortoise. released on June 2016.

Please don’t double post. And welcome to Pixar Planet!

The Seqeuel of “WALL-E” (2008) Released in 3-D on November 4, 2016 about WALL-E and his Friends Quest in the Center of Earth to defeat a Evil Giant Mining Drilling Tunnel Boring Robot called “MOL-E” with WALL-E’s Head has new threat on the Earth such as Destroy Robots and Kidnapping Humans, This Film is a pardoy of “Journey Center to the Earth” (2008), “Monsters Vs. Aliens” (2009) “Skyline” (2010) And “Battle: Los Angeles” (2011), the other robots let WALL-E Save the World from MOL-Es.

Hey. What your doing is pretty much spamming.

At least acknowledge my warnings and don’t keep ignoring them.

A Pixar film about creatures made out of snow.

You know what would be cool? If Pixar made a movie based on on their shorts. I think it could work.,

Quite honestly, I would love to see a Sam & Max film. I think that that would be very entertaining.

I think they should bring back Monkey! I bet that’d be great now!

Looks a bit spammy…

Yes, he’s the same git spammer we had weeks ago. He’s being taken care of.

Idk about this since Wall-E had some cool space scenes but…

A movie and stars. One time I was star gazing I realized how much beauty there really is up there.

Pixar makes a lot of films about things that boys tend to love, such as monsters, bugs, cars, rats, robots, etc.

There are three things they haven’t done yet, though: frogs, dinosaaurs, and dragons.

I think “Newt” would have taken care of the frog film, even though newts aren’t frogs…they’re close enough.

Dragons can’t be done because Dreamworks have already done a dragon film.

And dinosaurs…can Pixar do anything new with them? I think they’ve been beaten to death with Land Before Time, We’re Back!, and Disney’s Dinosaur. Not to mention the anime Dinosaaur King.

So, guess frog is the only one they really haave left to do.

Now, they COULD do dragons and dinosaurs after a significant time has elapsed. Maybe two decades from now. But there is no way they can make one in the next decade, well, for dragons. Dinosaurs could happen aat any time, I guess…

Also, that spammer up there? He was basically saying that Pixar should copy off Dreamworks so that Pixaar can be blamed for stealing ideas from them.

Maybe you haven’t read the news, but Pixar is developing a dinosaur project. It’s unknown if it will be feature length or a short film.

Isn’t that what Pete Docter is doing? I just hope it doesn’t turn out as a cliché dinosaur movie that Disney do, cause we all know most teenagers/kids see Pixar movies as just Disney movies with a jumping lamp and short at the beginning :confused:

It’s unknown if it’s the same as the Pete Docter project, but it may be. It also may be the mystery 2013 project.

I’m sure there are many things they can do.

I wonder if Pixar can do like a fictional comedic documentary.

^ Those are my specialty! I’ve made quite a lot! Mockumentaries, is the name.