If You Could Change One Thing...

Hahaha, that’s alright, it’s hard to explain. Well, I had never heard that song before so I just came to like it since it was in my fav movie. If it was one I didn’t like though then yeah, that would totally ruin it. I’ve always been a minor, very minor Sheryl fan though so it was fine with me.

Lightning and Sally would have kissed. Hands, erm :confused: , tires down. :wink:

Also, about Real Gone, I really liked that song for the beginning. If you listen to the lyrics, it really encompasses Lightning’s “attitude” and place in the racing business, especially the second verse. :slight_smile:

[i]"But there’s a new cat in town
He’s got high-faded friends
Thinks he’s gonna change history

You think you know him so well
Yeah you think he’s so swell
But it’s just a front you wait and see"[/i]

The rest of the soundtrack was great! “Life is a Highway” is a definitely a big favorite for me and it seems to be the most popular song from the soundtrack.

I know! The lyrics of it just scream his personality. You’re right about “Life is a Highway” too, I’m quite sure it is the most popular. I love the cover Rascal Flatts did for it, and the video rocks too for obvious reasons! :smiley:

Yes, the video does rock! I’ve got it on my iPod and I definitely love watching it. :smiley: I hear Rascal Flatt’s “Life is A Highway” on like mainstream pop stations sometimes, too, which is weird. It’s always weird hearing a song you know from a Disney movie on the radio. 8D

Yes, that is weird! I only have heard the original version on the radio but it still makes me think of Cars. :slight_smile:

You know, I didn’t even know there was an original. Who is it by?

The original is by Tom Cochrane. It’s good, a bit slower though. I like the Rascal Flatts one better myself but the original is still great.

First movie only, eh? I would have added Carified WALL-E characters to the movie parody montage during the credits.

I mean, you know, if it wouldn’t have been a time paradox. :laughing:

There were parodies I wanted to see in the credits that were left out, too. I hoped top see them in Cars 2, but, obviously, that didn’t happen.

I agree, that would have been nice if they extended that part. :stuck_out_tongue: