If You Were...

Phil. 8D

If you were about to fall of a cliff, would you rather have a net waiting for you at the bottom, or use a parachute?

Parachute. I’d probably burn through the net.

If you could do anything, what would you do?

Fix all the worlds problems. It seems like something big, but you said I could do anything!

If you could be loved by somebody who doesn’t, who would it be?

Um, I’m not familiar with that police unit. Which country is it from? Or is it a fictional unit? Unless you’re talking about being a detective in general?

Well, I can’t think of anyone that doesn’t love me that I wished otherwise. Usually if they don’t like me to begin with, I wouldn’t be interested. And if it came to a point where they didn’t love me anymore, there would probably be a good reason which would most likely have led me to be reciprocal.

I guess The Devil? I don’t think he/she/it loves me very much, but having not seen or getting to know Lucifer that intimately, I guess it would be interesting to get a being full of hate to feel what it is like to love. waxing philosophical here

If your house was on fire (touch wood) and everyone got out safely, what would be the one possession you would grab for if given the chance?

Computer or at least the hard drive.

If you had to choose between drinking lemonade or orange juice right now, which one would you prepare?

Well, homeade Orange juice is delicious that we make, so it is a very hard question. I would probably go for Lemonade.

If you had to choose between vegetables or fruit, which one would you eat from?

Fruit, only because I just ate vegetables.

If you had to cut your hair right now or let it grow many inches longer, what would you choose?

Probably let it grow. It’s still short as of now. But if it gets any longer than five inches, i’ll sue! (No).

If the water reaches your lower lip, when would you mention it to somebody (lame spinoff of Great Race joke is Lame).

Just then. Before that, I’d keep it to myself.

You have a fishing rod.

False? Heheh, wrong thread, SoA. :wink:

If you were a secret agent, which spy organisation would you work for? Can be real or fictional.

Any.

If you were sick, what would you do?

Take medicines. 8D :unamused: 8D 8D

If you were about to die, what would be your last word?

If my friends and family were present: “I love you all”. If I’m alone, probably a final sigh.

If you saw a person being robbed (like Mr Incredible, only instead of from inside a building, you’re a few feet away), what would you do?

It would depend on how armed the robber is. Lets face it, irresponsible heroics cause more harm than good.

If you were to build a model of some famous architectonic work, which one would you choose?

Probably the Golden Gate Bridge

If you had to movie to a country in Asia, which one would it be?

I would love to live in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, which is technically Southwest Asia.

If you were to chose the gender of your child, what would it be?

I would choose a girl.

If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?

If by genre you mean format, it would be a novel. If you mean topic, it’s hard to decide, but it will be probably adventure (my username, anyone?), or a crime mystery. The most possible answer? A blend of both.

Girls rule all the way :smiley:

Good choice. Just don’t ever say “animation”. Brad Bird will go hunting down people to punch! Just kidding though! 8D

It was super hard for me to decide!

Very true! I don’t want Bird mad at me.