If You Were...

False? Heheh, wrong thread, SoA. :wink:

If you were a secret agent, which spy organisation would you work for? Can be real or fictional.

Any.

If you were sick, what would you do?

Take medicines. 8D :unamused: 8D 8D

If you were about to die, what would be your last word?

If my friends and family were present: “I love you all”. If I’m alone, probably a final sigh.

If you saw a person being robbed (like Mr Incredible, only instead of from inside a building, you’re a few feet away), what would you do?

It would depend on how armed the robber is. Lets face it, irresponsible heroics cause more harm than good.

If you were to build a model of some famous architectonic work, which one would you choose?

Probably the Golden Gate Bridge

If you had to movie to a country in Asia, which one would it be?

I would love to live in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, which is technically Southwest Asia.

If you were to chose the gender of your child, what would it be?

I would choose a girl.

If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?

If by genre you mean format, it would be a novel. If you mean topic, it’s hard to decide, but it will be probably adventure (my username, anyone?), or a crime mystery. The most possible answer? A blend of both.

Girls rule all the way :smiley:

Good choice. Just don’t ever say “animation”. Brad Bird will go hunting down people to punch! Just kidding though! 8D

It was super hard for me to decide!

Very true! I don’t want Bird mad at me.

I also thought a girl would be nice. I don’t know why since I’m a guy, but I just think it would be nice. I’m probably just such a softie with kids. I’m don’t want to wish anymore though just in case things worked out differently.

If you were to raise an (or another) animal of your choice, what would it be?

Something small and easy to keep, like a mouse.

If you were to bet on the Best Picture Winner this year, what film would you chose?

Lincoln. (That should surprised know one, I’m a bit biased to historical epics)

If you were to learn a musical instrument, what would you choose?

Probably the violin.

If you had to renounce to your native language for another one, which would it be?

Don’t know. Probably German. But then, I don’t know.

If you were near snow, what would you do?

Play in it! I haven’t seen snow in over 2 years!

If you were able to go to dinner with ONE Pixar director, who would you choose?

John Lasseter! I like the other directors as well but he’s my personal favorite as some might know. Not only do I like his style the best (for all five films), but I can relate a lot to him which is probably why I like his style so much. We have very similar tastes and personality traits, I’d like to think. I would love to ask his advice on how what it takes to be a great employee for any job I might get since he’s such a genius even outside of filmmaking.

If you were to be a best friend of just ONE Pixar actor/actress, who would he/she be?

Craig Ferguson of course!

Valentines Day is your favorite holiday.

He rocks! Not to mention his role as Lord Macintosh was classic. :sunglasses:

EDIT: Wait, did you mean for that to go on True or False? But for the record, I don’t mind Valentine’s Day. I just prefer Thanksgiving and Christmas is all.