I'm Classic-chassis-51

Zdravo!

I’m Classic-Chassis-51. I live out in the middle of nowhere. I love to read, dance, listen to music, and day dream. I’m a Christian goth. My favorite pixar films are Cars and Finding Nemo.
Well that’s jus a little about my self. I will say this, I am very open and easy to talk to.

Classic-chassis- 51

Welcome! Just to let you know, there is a section for introducing yourself. :wink:

Christian goth? Kind of an oxymoron, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess but it works. I know it confuses people, and it can scare people as well, which sometimes it bothers me, but God knows what’s in my heart, so it shouldn’t matter. Goth does not egual Satanist!!!

Hey there! Interesting. I never heard the term Christian goth before but it kinda makes sense to me. I wouldnt say that term describes me completely but I feel like I come close to that at times.

This board is supposed to be religion-neutral. But anyways … welcome to the boards but you need to post this on the ‘Hi, my name is …’ thread.

I"m not bashing religion, so I didn’t think it was a bad thing to state I’m a christian. Well anyways. Thank you for talking to me, guys. I really apreciate it.

Classic-chassis-51: No worries- I didn’t say you were bashing it just bringing the subject up causes problems sometimes. Best keep religion out of certain things to avoid fights. :wink:

Hope you enjoy it here! :smiley:

will do!! :smiley:

I love your avatar and siggy. Welcome to Pixar Planet :slight_smile:

Welcome, CC51! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Classic-chassis-51: Hey dude. Welcome to Pixar planet. Have fun here.

Welcome to the Pixar Planet website and forum board, Classic-chassis-51!

It’s wonderful that you are eager to introduce yourself to the surrounding public, but, as was previously mentioned, there is a local thread entitled “Hi, my name is…” where you may state more about yourself more freely. To journey to that thead, simply click on the link provided below…

Hi, my name is…

Again, welcome to Pixar Planet! I do hope that you enjoy your stay while here.

This is Mitch, locking up. :wink:

– Mitch