Impersonate a Random Celebrity: Home Edition

Still not, neither of you.

Clue 1: I’m also among the Fathers of Science-Fiction, but I’m female, and I wrote my famous novel at a very short age.

Clue 2: I wrote that novel after a famous gathering with other writers, including my husband and a notorious British poet.

Clue 3: We had this gathering in Switzerland, where most of my novel is set. It deals galvanism and grave robbery, among other things that became very influential afterwards.

Mary Shelley?

I’m stumped on this one. :neutral_face:

That’s it!

Clue 1: I’m also among the Fathers of Science-Fiction, but I’m female, and I wrote my famous novel at a very short age.

She wrote Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus, when she was 18.

Clue 2: I wrote that novel after a famous gathering with other writers, including my husband and a notorious British poet.

His husband was the writer Percy Bysshe Shelley and the poet was Lord Byron.

Clue 3: We had this gathering in Switzerland, where most of my novel is set. It deals galvanism and grave robbery, among other things that became very influential afterwards.

They were talking about some galvanism experiments on the gathering, before proposing to write a horror novel each.

Mary Shelly is a celebrity? :confused:

She’s a pretty famous writer. Isn’t that a celebrity.

How would Mary Shelley not be famous? I don’t understand.

Well, Race&Animationfan won. He may do the next one.

I thought a celeb was someone who is famous and well popularized by the media.

Well, whatever, we’ve been doing authors for quite a while.

Let’s make a proper celebrity, then.

Great idea SoA. THe game is called Impersonate a Random Celebrity, anyways.

(PS: I think the only author that I can think of that would be a celeb is JK Rowling.

Wow, this site is getting increasingly stern 8D

SoA: Lol. Just trying to follow the rules of the game. :wink:

Amyways, whose turn is it now?

Could I give it a shot? (i’m not going to be really good at it)

Go, then. Race&Animationfan isn’t around lately.

Clue #1: My mother was of french, irish and scottish ancestry and my father was of french canadian ancestry.

Could it be Jim Carrey?

Wow, your good.

Wow, can’t believe I did it.

Clue 1: I’ve played a famous detective, a millionaire playboy and a film business legend.

Woody Harrelson?