Impersonate a Random Celebrity: Home Edition

Amen, high five! Hallelujah!!

8D I hate Ke$ha so much. I could go on and on about how angry I get when she comes on the radio. But, I’ll spare you all. 8D

Anytime she gets on the radio, I just change the station or my ears start to bleed.

I’m Chad Johnson… no wait, Chad Ochocinco… no wait, Chad 85… yeah that’s it. My last name will be as epic as me because I’m that better of a player that it’s all about me.

My name is Michael Jordan. I’m a basket ball god, I actually look good bald, and hey, I’m in a kid’s movie! I’m just all around awesome!

This could be a very fun game if people had to guess who you’re talking about by the descriptions.

I’ll continue that… I thank everyone who was against me or who played against me, or who d-ed me up, you helped rise me to the top.

Sure, he was in a good kids movie, but you know what would be better? Being in a GOOD kids movie.

Just curious, did you mean being good in a kids movie?

Yes, I agree!

Well, I guess that’s what we’re doing now.

I’m out of ideas for celebrities. Whoever wants to go first, do it.

As far as I know, I’m nearly finished with my job, although I wish to continue. I’ve overcame many obsticles to get to where I am today.

Which celeb is that EJE?

You guys have to guess!

That sounds like a lot of people to me. 8D I have no idea.

We need another clue!

I am a family man of mixed race.

Barack Obama?

I support that guess!

A family man of mixed race? Well, Obama wasn’t the first dude to come to my mind, but an excellent guess.

Yep, you guys guessed right!