Introducing myself...

Hi there! I didn’t know where else to introduce myself, so I hope I’m doing this right…

My name is EVE Blakeney. I have family members on this forum who were encouraging me to join Pixar Planet. In the past three months I have seen WALL-E, The Incredibles, and Up. I think this are the Mighty Three of the Pixar movies!

I’m looking forward to having fun on this forum and I hope it was okay for me to make this topic. Thanks!

Hi, EVE Blakeney! Nice to meet you! You might want to introduce yourself in the Introduction/I’m Back Thread! :slight_smile:

Hi!! Can I just call you Eve? It’s easier for me to call some people by parts of their name. Great to see some new members, abd I hope you enjoy it!! I really like those three, also. When I saw Up on my birthday last year, I nearly cried. I like them all, but I prefer The Incredibles and Toy Story 2. Cars and Ratatouille are really close.

Welcome to the boards, EVE Blakeney! :smiley: Yup, those are three of Pixar’s biggest films, though if you can, try and work your way through the rest of their collection- I’m sure you won’t be disappointed if you like what you’ve seen so far.

As pixarfan9099 said, we do have a thread for people to introduct themselves here- The “Introduction/I’m Back” Thread- so feel free to re-introduce yourself there. :smiley: I’ll lock this topic up now.