I've never seen this movie!

You will have to see it. It’s my understanding that anyone who hasn’t seen a Pixar film and posts here, bursts into flame is is consumed, and confined to Dreamworks Animation hell.

You seem to have narrowly escaped that fate so far! :smiley:

Ironically, I didn’t. When it first came out it was actually the first time I felt skeptical about a Pixar film (which was normally impossible) cause it didn’t seem to interest me. I was always expecting more imaginative stuff from Pixar like Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Brad’s previous film The Incredibles, and yes, even Cars. But for a while I didn’t get Ratatouille and actually skipped it in theaters and waited for the more fantasy sci-fi style Wall-E instead cause it seemed more like what I was expecting them to make. Maybe I didn’t think a whole film about French cuisine would keep my interest. I have seen it though and I did think it was good, but I probably can’t bring myself to say that it’s my most favorite Pixar film. I can certainly appreciate the “Anyone Can Cook” message about Remy’s passionate desire to be a chef, which very well seems to reflect the passion of artists and animators like Brad Bird.

Nexas - Heheh. Nothing ever slips past you. :wink:

Phileas - Ha-ha. Thanks! I try. (snigger) :smiley:

– Mitch

WATCH IT. It’s awesome!! :smiling_imp:

I didnt think I’d be interested in it either but I was interested enough to see it when it came out. And I felt mediocre about it. But I saw it a few more times after that and I enjoyed it more and more each time. It is, to say the least, quite an enjoyable film.