John Ratzenburger

Mack was hilarious at the end of the film. The drive in movie theater was silly. Mack was

complementing then criticizing himself. I wish there would be an Incredibles one. (Underdriver)

That would’ve been too weird if they had Incredibles. Same goes for Finding Nemo.

I felt so sorry for Mack at the part with those ‘gangsta’ cars putting him to sleep with the pretty

music! :frowning:

You know, it would be funny and cool to

see an Incredibles one. However, you have to consider this fact. Being an Incredible’s fan myself, I can’t

believe I am saying this. It would get repetitive to keep showing Ratzenburger’s characters and him critiszing

himself.

You’d think since he voiced a character in each film that it would be repetitive, noticable,

and annoying. But it’s not. His voice is funny and you know it can’t be a Pixar film without his voice in it.

:slight_smile:

I wonder what would happen if

Ratzenburger chose not to participate in at least one Pixar flim. What would be the consequences?

Oh, I’d cry. I don’t know about the rest of you … but I’d cry. =( His voice is memorable, and I haven’t

heard his voice in any other movie than Pixar’s.

I doubt he will. He’s noted to

have said he would not Participate in TS3 if PIXAR was not behind it. With that loyalty, I doubt he’s going

anywhere anytime soon.

(Mind you, pretty much EVERY actor from TS1 & TS2 said the exact same thing to

TS3 w/o PIXAR . . .)

John is not going to be in TS3? aw man. He has a good voice. Whos gonna play Hamm? Nobody does it better than

John does

NO!!

I said that HE had said that if Disney was going to do TS3 without PIXAR, then he

wouldn’t be part of it.

Meaning he’ll only do PIXAR sequels if PIXAR does them!

Now that’s loyalty- turning down work to

stick with one company.

Abominable. I love it when he offers the sno-cones and says "It’s

lemon!" I freaking love that part. Then, when Abominable points at Mike to indicate he’s the one who

pelted Sulley with the sno-cone. I know that JR doesn’t speak any lines at that point, I just love the look on

Abominable’s face.

Lol, ha, yeah, ‘wasn’t me’ kind

of moment. I always felt kind of bad that Mike and Sulley left Abominable in the Himalayas, even though he’s

happy there. He seemed like such a social guy, yet Mike and Sulley were probably the first contact he had had

with someone else for a long time.

Anyway, drifting off topic here…Yeah, Abonimable rocks, as does

Ratzenburger. :smiley:

It’s so hard to choose! I think for me it’s either Hamm, the Snowman, or

Mack…Okay now i’ve narrowed it to Hamm or Mack…Um, i just cant choose! I’m gonna just pick one & go

with Hamm :slight_smile:

Well, the voting has been relatively even, proving that all of his characters have been

cool. :smiley:

[b]Mack is my Favorite. But I like all John

Ratzeburger parts.[/b] :smiley: