K9Girl's art!

Here’s something I drew a long while ago… (if you look carefully, the date is from February :stuck_out_tongue: )
And yes, I was indeed bored when I drew this thing.

Here’s some detail of Carl, Russel, and the house. (And unintentionally, my violin case…)

I’d have an up close picture of Kevin and Dug (which you can barely see in the first picture), but the camera wouldn’t cooperate. If you really want it, though, let me know and I’ll be happy to take another shot at it. :laughing:

Wow K9Girl, this is some pretty cool stuff! My favorite is the tissue box Lightning McQueen. And then the little Mike Wazowski. I agree with somethingguy that we should make it into a smiley. :smiley:

Your ‘board’ drawing just screams cute! Drawing is a great thing to do when you’re board! And I didn’t know you played the violin.

Okay, last night I started work on a new drawing! It should be up this week. So far it’s one of my best works, so I’m really excited to post it. :mrgreen:

PS- Starting with this upcoming drawing, I shall be starting a series of some of my favorite shots in Pixar movies.

Sweet! I can’t wait to see!

Here it is!

I like the relection of the tree in the water. What’s the yellow thing?

Ooooh, so colorful! Very nice!

Well, you’ve inspired me, K9Girl: I’m going to start posting my fanart, too! Anyway, your stuff is way cute! I love love love the cardboard Lightning! He is so cute!

Aw, that’s great! Please do post some of your fanart!

Well, thank you very much! Your art is very nice. :slight_smile:

To celebrate ten day until Brave (Already???) Here’s something I did with my calendar. (I’ve been doing this with upcoming Pixar movies for several years)

I love what you did with your calendar! Oh, and for some reason when I last looked at your art I coudln’t see the ABL drawing you did; it loaded it today and I love it! It’s gorgeous! Nicely done! And thanks for complimenting my art!

That’s really cute what you did to your calendar Grace!

Great job with both things! Particularly the drawing, it looks very nice and colourful.

Nice drawing of the tree where the anthill is. And the calendar image was funny!

I haven’t made much Pixar art lately, but I’m currently working on an art project I am SO excited about right now! :mrgreen: I hope to enter it in the Pixar Planet Awards, and the deadline’s coming up, so if it’s not up here in the next few days, feel free to scold me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to seeing it, K9Girl! :smiley:

Sounds great Grace! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us?

I think that’s the sand on Ant Island! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve, K9Girl. Take all the time you need!