Kim's Art

ragdollcorpse: I saw your artwork and I gotta tell you that I am really impressed! Nice work on them. I love the “Put n Your SUnday Clothes” pic. Excellent job.

And welcome to Pixar Planet.

You’ve got a really cool style, Ragdollcorpse! I really liked the Linguini one- the expression on his face is pretty funny. :smiley:

Thank you all so much…I really do need to practice, since college is coming in like 3 weeks, and that will mean MASSIVE art drawing in all my core art classes

My Ratatouille OC’s, Natalie, from my story, “Almost Human” and Inkblot the rat XD[[/img]

Wow, Natalie doesn’t look how I pictured her. But no matter, looks great! :wink:

Thanks again!

I love the Linguini picture, too, Ragdollcorpse. =)

Thank you very much rachelcakes1985! I’m guessing by your icon that you’re a Linguini fan, right? :smiley:

Ragdollcorpse - I like your WALL-E artwork, and your Ratatouille sketces are very cute, too.

You’ve got potential! Keep at it! :wink:

– Mitch

Hello everyone! I’m SO sorry for not keeping up with this forum…college and animating my 1 min long short has been killing my time, not to mention finals and what not.

To (hopefully) make up for it, here’s a pic of the Young Ellie and Carl from “Up”!

Totally inspired by Mitch , so blame her. Enjoy! :smiley:

Heheh. I saw this on your deviantArt page. It’s adorable. I love it! :smiley:

Are you going to post up your short when you’ve finished animating it? :wink:

– Mitch

Ragdollcorpse: aww, those are really cute sketches of Young Carl and Elle. It made me happy just looking at them.

Mitch As I said before, I’m glad you like it! And yes, I will most definitely be posting a link to my short once its done. I have the key frames done and now I just need to do the in-betweens and some clean up :smiley:

The Star Swordsman Thanks, I’m glad you like them!

Ragdollcorpse - Sure thing!

Pfff. Dang, you’re way ahead of me. I’m also working on an animated project, but I’m still in the preliminary stage of doing rough sketches! Well, I can’t wait to see your finished project. I’m sure it will turn out great. :wink:

– Mitch

You are welcome. It is nice to see you on the forums again.

Your latest sketch is really sweet, Ragdollcorpse! Ellie looks especially good- I love her hair and her proportions, and the two of them look like they make a great couple. Good work!

Thanks lizardgirl! I’m glad you think so!

Here’s my final animation. Not exactly how I wanted it, but I learned so much from the class and its my first try. Enjoy!

[url]Catch!- Art 28 Final Animation - YouTube

:smiley:

Nice work, Ragdollcorpse, and great to meet a fellow aspiring animator!
I like your pic of Natalie, she has that ‘Gallic/French’ look about her.
Sorry to say this, but I laughed at your mugshot of Inkblot because his/her goofy one-toothed grin and eyes looking both ways looked so funny! :laughing: Was that intentional?
Your Carl and Ellie drawing is both adorable and your personal best! I like the guide-lines and ‘feel’ for the piece.
The macabre animation piece is funny in a ghoulish sort of way. I like it! Only criticism would be to vary the speed of the ball and head on their ascent and descent, since gravity affects their acceleration, but for a first try, it’s not too shabby!

I love your first animation, Ragdollcorspe! It’s so cute and has simply lovable light-hearted humor, how it ends.

That first Linguini’s expression made me giggle. L’il Ellie n’ Carl are super cute! I love how pudgy you made him. What a cute little butterball :smiley:

That animation was incredible. It’s quite smooth and natural.

Excellent work!

Ragdollcorpse - Nice work on your animated piece! The facial expressions of the characters flow pretty smoothly and, although some tweaking in the gravitational areas of things could be applied (as thedriveintheatre stated), overall it’s not bad for a beginner. Good effort! :smiley:

– Mitch