La Citrouille Decorating Contest

Really? D= But that Edna Mode is awesome!!

Well…thank you. I feel bad though, I’m brand new here, I didn’t mean to snipe the prize out from anybody or anything, you guys don’t know me from a hill of beans, lol…

Thank you! I’m really surprised.

All of those pumpkins are absolutely gorgeous! They’re all so unique! Congratulations, Sparky! :smiley:

Those are all so awesome! Congrats to the winner!

Aw, you deserve it, Sparky! It really shows how much time and effort you put into it.

Well done everybody who entered, they were all really clever and very creative!

Well, I am a bit disappointed that I didn’t win, as I tried my best. I’m guess I’m not really cut out for these competitions… Oh well.

But Sparky’s is pretty good. Congrats! :wink:

I guess I missed the voting.

All of them are so nice! :smiley: I can’t pick a favorite, lol.

There was no voting. Magical monkeys from Djibouti told us who to name the winner via psionic brainwaves… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations, Sparky! You obviously put a lot of work into your pumpkin, although I love the Edna pumpkin too - props on the creative use of a white pumpkin - you don’t see too many of those around - the orange ones must have a good PR guy.

Having been privy to the closeted discussions to pick the winner I can quite safely say that the Edna pumpkin was a close second and that the choice was quite tough.

Congratulations to Sparky and to all the entrants who worked so hard… =D

oh cool Nemooo

Congratulations, Sparky! What…a…pumpkin!! :sunglasses:

I was totally impressed by all of the pumpkins, but a huge congratulations to Spark for such amazing work.

Thanks you guys. :slight_smile: My brother thanks you guys too, as he wanted that DVD. And technically he funded the project, lol.

Now, there’s lithographs right? looks around I hope I can find a place for them! There’s so much stuff in here already…

Totally welcome Spark. Hoped you enjoy the DVD.

Dang.

I like the Edna pumpkin. Can we split the prize? Would you like the lithographs?

No, no, no. It’s ok. Really. I don’t deserve it - you do. You won fair and square. If I want the lithos I’ll find another way to get them - even if that means eBay. Thanks anyway. You’re too kind. :blush: I’ll shut up now.

Lol, well, okay. I’ll probably put them in the kitchen. Anyways the good news for you is it looks like buying the DVD elsewhere means getting extras that the Disney Store one doesn’t have. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, that would be true except I live in Australia and hence, wouldn’t get the range of offers that you guys are. I still have my fingers crossed for a steelbook, or apron. Usually our retailers are good with special gifts, but with the marketing blunders down here with Ratatouille, I don’t know… But I’m blabbering.

Haha. Well, congratulations to all of the contestants and to Sparky for winning the competition! All of you guys had some really cool ideas, especially the Edna Mode, Nemo, and Buzz Lightyear pumpkins, but I have to admit that that Remy one does take the cake (and, no, it’s not because I love Ratatouille). :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job, everyone! :wink:

rachel - Aww – don’t be disappointed, dude. Besides, I owe you a couple of lithographs, remember? When I reach a…umm…“proper” age I shall mail a couple of the lithographs to you when you want them.

– Mitch

Thanks, Mitch. That made me feel better. hugs I’m glad you liked my pumpkin. Heh.

I also like the Nemo one - the little fins are really creative.

Well, I wouldn’t want you to break up your lithos, but if you really want to send some to me, I wouldn’t refuse. But I might eventually get my own set in the future, anyway. ;-p But I really do appreciate the offer.