La Citrouille Decorating Contest

oh cool Nemooo

Congratulations, Sparky! What…a…pumpkin!! :sunglasses:

I was totally impressed by all of the pumpkins, but a huge congratulations to Spark for such amazing work.

Thanks you guys. :slight_smile: My brother thanks you guys too, as he wanted that DVD. And technically he funded the project, lol.

Now, there’s lithographs right? looks around I hope I can find a place for them! There’s so much stuff in here already…

Totally welcome Spark. Hoped you enjoy the DVD.

Dang.

I like the Edna pumpkin. Can we split the prize? Would you like the lithographs?

No, no, no. It’s ok. Really. I don’t deserve it - you do. You won fair and square. If I want the lithos I’ll find another way to get them - even if that means eBay. Thanks anyway. You’re too kind. :blush: I’ll shut up now.

Lol, well, okay. I’ll probably put them in the kitchen. Anyways the good news for you is it looks like buying the DVD elsewhere means getting extras that the Disney Store one doesn’t have. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, that would be true except I live in Australia and hence, wouldn’t get the range of offers that you guys are. I still have my fingers crossed for a steelbook, or apron. Usually our retailers are good with special gifts, but with the marketing blunders down here with Ratatouille, I don’t know… But I’m blabbering.

Haha. Well, congratulations to all of the contestants and to Sparky for winning the competition! All of you guys had some really cool ideas, especially the Edna Mode, Nemo, and Buzz Lightyear pumpkins, but I have to admit that that Remy one does take the cake (and, no, it’s not because I love Ratatouille). :stuck_out_tongue:

Great job, everyone! :wink:

rachel - Aww – don’t be disappointed, dude. Besides, I owe you a couple of lithographs, remember? When I reach a…umm…“proper” age I shall mail a couple of the lithographs to you when you want them.

– Mitch

Thanks, Mitch. That made me feel better. hugs I’m glad you liked my pumpkin. Heh.

I also like the Nemo one - the little fins are really creative.

Well, I wouldn’t want you to break up your lithos, but if you really want to send some to me, I wouldn’t refuse. But I might eventually get my own set in the future, anyway. ;-p But I really do appreciate the offer.

rachel - Haha. You’re welcome. Be proud! :wink:

As for the whole lithograph deal: Yeah, we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. In any case, I’m always available for contact. (snigger)

– Mitch

rache;, let me tell you something. If I had a vote, E would’ve been my first choice.

TSS - Thanks man. I really appreciate that. Maybe this should have been a voting process. Heheh. ;-p

Yeah, but oh well. Maybe next contest, the people could feed their own opinion.

Don’t worry Mitch, I sent Rachelcakes pins a while back and she hasn’t tried to stalk me at my house … yet. :stuck_out_tongue: Lol! I’d send you mine but I only got one set and it’s the only good thing that came out of pre-ordering at the Disney store, since I got ripped off. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, back on topic with the pumpkins … yeah, in the future there should really be a voting by the members of the forum. I thought they were going to do that. It would only be fair.

That you know of. :smiling_imp:

:wink:

Actually, we figured the fairest way was for the admins to do an anonymous vote. Only PV knew whose entry was whose and she didn’t get to vote. All the entries were given to us without a name or an indication of who made them. We figured, if we put it up for everyone to vote on, the person with the most friends could wind up winning, which wouldn’t be fair.

If we can come up with a reliable way to do a forum vote in the future, though, we’ll go for it!

Well actually, the pumpkin that won was posted here beforehand, so that isn’t really that anonymous… But I know that wasn’t the admins’ fault. But yeah, I have no problem with that voting. It seems fair. :wink: