Leirin's miscellaneous graphics

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Alright, so here’s a new batch, with some Ratatouille and Coraline.

Oh, and here’s a random Up one from a while ago I don’t think I ever posted… :stuck_out_tongue: You can’t resist the face!

I LOVE the Dug one! The look on his face is priceless!

Those Carl/Ellie ones are AMAZING!!! <3 So cute…I love those. Lovely work.

Up rampage this morning. Seriously, go nuts. Go wild. I love the first part of this movie so much, wanted to do these in tribute.

I’m claiming the second Ellie one though :stuck_out_tongue:

*Okay, sorry about this last one, but I couldn’t resist! Muntz’s pouty face during that scene was too cute not to use! :laughing:

Yay, Up graphics! ^^ We haven’t seen any of those in a while! :smiley:

Oh, and about the whole HtTYD graphics thing… I can umm… hook you up with a ton of screencaps if you want. Seriously, name any part of the movie, and I’ll get you a screencap.

Because I have umm… ways. To get these screencaps. :laughing:

little chef

Aww such cute graphics of Ellie and Carl. <3 I love all the other graphics too. :smiley:

That’s a nice Ellie avatar. You’re so good!! I wish I was gifted.

Wow, so many responses, and so quickly! xD I appreciate it :smiley:

Whoa! Umm… well, I haven’t seen the movie since it came out, but screens of Astrid (oh gosh I hope that was her name) and Toothless would be definitely appreciated. :smiley:

Awesome job with these; nice captions too.

Haha, yes Astrid is her name. ^^ You got it… I’ll PM you with some screencaps here soon. :wink:

little chef

Yay, I love Up graphics! Theyre all very nice, especially the Ellie ones!

Omg the Sulley when where he’s making that face and think oh snap is hilarious i also like the Muntz pout face. :laughing:

Alright guys, here comes a long-overdue update! :slight_smile:

That Colette avatar… :sunglasses:

Awww! I am crazy for that Dolly one! They are all very nice!

The Dug one is awsome thats my new avatar for sure!

haha, I love Russel’s expression.

I love ‘Baby Kevins’, Dug, ‘Sulley and Boo’ (my favourite one, it’s such an emotional scene), and Mr Pricklepants.

Hey, thanks for all the positive response, guys! :slight_smile: