Let's make UP the best Pixar film ever!

i just had a stroke of genius. I made cupcakes for my birthday and the cupcake paper thingy has balloons on it. i have a whole bunch of them left over so on Thursday night i’m going to bake ‘UP!’ Cakes and pass them out at school! i don’t know how i’m going to decorate the tops of the ‘UP!’ cakes yet but i will post pictures of them on Saturday.

I bring to you:
THE UP CUPCAKE TOPPERS!
img43.imageshack.us/img43/6949/u … oppers.png
Print them, cut them out, stick toothpicks in them and put the toothpicks in the cupcakes. My work here is done :smiley:

Anyway, Up will be awesome. It has to be. It has to be!! I didn’t wait for this long for ^*%(@#$&! (even though I know it won’t be.)

An emphatic “absolutely, I will.” :slight_smile:

I certainly will. :slight_smile:

God, I’m freaking out about Up! And for TS3 trailer. And Partly Cloudy. I know of I should used commas for that, but I don’t care!!

Edited for shouting. – Mitch

those cupcake toppers are awesome!

I saw up at 12:10 am. It was awesome but for some reason, when i saw it in 3-D they didn’t show Partly Clowdy.

I saw it on opening day. Now we’ll have to wait for the weekend to finish up to get the official box office numbers.

I will be watching it on… not a weekend, I’m afraid, but it is opening day - a Thursday, in fact - so, a contribution to the foreign rake-in there by September. :slight_smile: I might try and get my classmates to watch it over that day as well, but since it’s a weekday, the problem of watching it over our school-time is more than blatant, not to mention their possible tendency to consider the film unworthy of ‘opening day viewing…’ contradictory to my opinion, of course. :laughing:

I DID IT!!! I saw Up on opening day!! It got SOLD OUT!! But I saw it OPENING DAY (with 5 other people!!) WOOHOO!!!

i saw Up! twice yesterday. Once at midnight and once at 7 pm!

Mission ALMOST success!

Ah, well we tried :smiley: and we still have the whole weekend! keep your fingers crossed! :smiley:

That’s still excellent. I’m surprised this film is doing well, considering the outlandish concept might intimidate some viewers. But hopefully the review buzz enticed people.

Gee, WALL-e was a larger box office success than Up, eh? Didn’t see that one coming, huh, gentlemen? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m about to go see it AGAIN!!! 2 days in a ROW baby!!! Yea!! Woohooo!! Aaah haaa!!! FIRE!!! YEA!!! Wait, what?

Thanks to everyone that went, Up is the third best weekend gross for a Pixar film behind the Incredibles and Finding Nemo! :smiley: Congrats to everyone at Pixar!

Allelujah! :smiley:
That was a bit overdone, wasn’t it?

Awesome news for Pixar. :smiley: I figured it would outdo WALL-E’s opening return because I think a lot of WALL-E fans went to go see Up. :slight_smile: At least the ones I know did.

That’s pretty good, considering the story was about an old widower, an energetic Wilderness explorer, a rare bird, and a dog with a collar that translates his thoughts!

great new everybody! It seems as if Up is on it’s way to becoming the 2nd best Pixar flick ever! Even though it’s not first, that is still really cool!

[url]http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118004990.html?categoryid=13&cs=1[/url]