Let's make UP the best Pixar film ever!

I’m with you! I plan to see Up on it’s opening night. Hopefully I’ll bring along some friends to join me and my Pixar - fanatic sensation. Indeed, we shall conquer! :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Whatever :frowning:

I’m really starting to feel pumped. I have to see it on opening day or I’ll burst!

It’s official, I’m taking a group of twenty to go see Up :smiley: That’s for you Pete Doctor!

I am seeing it at midnight with some of my friends on opening day!

Lucky! :smiley: I have school the next day :cry:(on friday)

Of course! I just hope they do dress up as characters… otherwise I’m going to be the odd one out and that’s gonna be awkward for me.
But little kids dressed up for Harry Potter, so why not Pixar movies?

great idea! It’s not like Pixar needs any help getting people into theaters, but it can’t hurt, right? I think Up has the potential to become Pixar’s best box office champ, but it isn’t their best film, critically if you ask me, I’d say it is their 2nd best movie ever. Read my review here (disneyetc.blogspot.com/2009/05/m … loudy.html) to see what I mean.

Lets make Up ONE of the best Pixar movies ever. And Toy Story 3 the REAL best! I’m already planning for a TS3 party.

Woody, kinda off topic but are you in 7th or 6th grade this year?

Well, the get-together on the Friday Up is released fell through. The Thespians are having a banquet that day, so a few of my friends are gonna go to that.

But all’s not lost! In fact, it’s probably better now. I might go to see Up with my family on Friday, THEN see it again with my friends on Sunday.

Here’s hoping!!

I’ll try my best to make it opening day, something which I’ve never done for a Pixar film ever… but it’s gonna be hard convincing people to go with me seeing they’re not as big a Pixar freak as I am, and that we’ll probably be rushing for our finals by September (the release date in Oz).
But ideally I should make opening weekend. :wink:

If it’s no trouble for you guy and girls, can we also make Allen the Alien one of Pixar’s best openings ever in about 20 or so years?

Huh. Allen the Alien?

me and thewisecookiesheet are going together at midnight.

Gosh! I’m so Jealous! :smiley: that sounds like fun though! are you guys friends?

yeah. we’ve known each other since middle school. we go to high school together.

I had a fun idea for a way to celebrate Up’s opening to theaters. I’m gonna bring balloons with UP written on them to school that Friday and pass them out to friends. Maybe I can convince more people to go see it!

Hurrah for cheap advertisement!

CC: that sounds like a fun idea!

My English teacher calls me a walking talking Disney advertisement because I always end up doing things like that :laughing: