Life Sized Monsters Inc Replicas

Are you sure that’s at Pixar studios?

The sign says “20 years of animation”. That’s the name of an exhibet that’s been traveling around for some years around the globe. But when I saw the exhibition in Oakland, those statues weren’t there.

I double-checked and it turns out I was wrong. It was actually at some Science Centre in Singapore. I’ll edit my original post.

In the meantime, here’s another photo.

I TOO HAVE A PAIR OF DYNAMIC DUO, AND WAS WONDERING HOW MANY DID PIXAR MAKE? ANYONE KNOWS? :nerd:

Not sure, but nice to know someone else who has them. Welcome to the forums by the way.

Anyone who has these have any tips on how to remove them from the bases? I need to repaint them and would also like to customize Sully so he can be taken apart easier.

Wow! I had no idea there were multiples of these! Thats awesome that some of you were able to get them! I dont think I’d have the room for them.

I’d love to have Mike in my room. Wouldn’t know what to do with Sulley though. Maybe he’d fit in my garage.

:laughing: Yeah, the Sully one is ginormous.

Ginormous and gorgeous. I really like these replicas. They’re very accurately created and you wouldn’t know how much I’d pay to have some of my own. I don’t know where Sulley would go due to his size, but I’d have Mike in my room.

I doubt it, but if anyone wants to sell Mike or knows where i can get him, im very interested.