Linguini

Am I the only one who thinks he’s absolutely adorable?

I just love characters like him. I don’t know what it is about them, but they’re always just SO cute!

Ahh, I love him! :smiley:

Nope you aren’t the only one who thinks linguini is adorable. I can name one who totally loves him.

But yes lLinguini is totally a loveable character. I love his clumsiness and how he cares for Remy.

Good to know i’m not the only one :slight_smile: Haha.

My friends all think it’s really weird that I like him so much. One of my friends even told me that if anyone DID like him, they wouldn’t admit it :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a strange feeling that this is going to be locked up…

Yeah,I think he’s pretty cute. He’s kind of an idiot, but not a idiot like someone who’s trying to be all “cool” by saying stupid stuff -most of what the boys I used to know at school sounded like a different language-he’s more of a clumsy idiot,which is why he appeals to me.If he was real than he would be one of those good and not entirely useless men. :mrgreen:

Welcome to Pixar Planet, LeBatEnRouge! :smiley:

You will find that there are quite a few Linguini fans here, but it might be better if you carried your discussion elsewhere. Please feel free to discuss your favorite character in the “Favorite Character” thread featured here:

Favorite Character?

Or, if you’re feeling a little more adventurous, you may head on over to the “Colette and Linguini” thread to talk about the relationship between the two lovebirds:

L+C (spoilers?)

Again, welcome to Pixar Planet! I’ll be locking this up now. :wink:

– Mitch