List of Ken Outfits

I asked a friend at Fan Of The Man (official Ken Yahoo Group) -

My take on the fashions referred to below
Carol Spencer

Identification-

The gold fashions are not Mattel

Image 21 – Both Ken and Barbie are Mattel – Ken shorts from Tropical line of dolls in the 1980’s

Image 17 – probably new

Image 16 – Barbie is wearing Great Shape Barbie basic with pink belt substituted for the pink tie – Ken jacket probably new

Image 14 – Ken heart shorts were in the line a while back – in fashions using substitute fabrics

Image 13 – probably new

Image 5 = shorts are Mattel from perhaps KMarts – they are blue tricot with purple elastic

-Omar, who apparently doesn’t know everything about Ken. Darn :frowning:

Hi thanks! Do you know where I can get the green sunglasses from?

I’d try Ski Fun Ken, as he has similar colored clothes. Offhand I’m not sure. The mold was introduced in 1977 with Superstar Ken, and retired somewhere in the late 1990s. I have a pair of hot pink sunglasses in the same mold -Omar

Doesn’t he wear pink sunglasses in the movie? Oh, I think it’s yellow as well. Where did the pink sunglasses come from?

My pink ones came with a lot I got when my friends hooked up a trade box going around. Mostly its G.I.Joe stuff, but a lot of them threw in Ken and Barbie stuff for me. :smiley:

I finally got my Wide Awake Stripes for Ken- got him in them now. And have one of the Best Buy shirts too. Ken never wore it in the film, but I’ll put him in it later on -Omar

Thanks to actionman81, I now own most of the rockstar outfit. Just need those pants.

Oh thats nice! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see your Ken wearing the pink glasses and the others

Another thing is, where did you get that piicture of Ken in your quote?

oreo94, I’m glad the package got to you. Got worried it got lost in the post.

mochafasce15, I can’t get the pink glasses to actually stay on Ken- just like in the Groovin With Ken interview. :smiley: Actually Superstar Ken from 1977 had two slots cut into his head to allow the glasses to fit. Later Kens that used that mold and all subsequent Kens didn’t have the two slots, making it near impossible to fit the glasses over Ken’s molded hair.

I paused a video on youtube and screen captured the pic. Can’t remember which clip its from - [spoil]when Andy’s toys are captured by Lotso etc[/spoil].

Here’s my Ken and Barbie

-Omar

Oh, what did you search to get the clip?

I found a cute video of Ken and Barbie Toy Story 3 video: [url]- YouTube

^I liked that part. <3

DOES any one have a link to the GI joe heart boxers?

project-are.com/boxerhearts.html

-Omar

I know, this has nothing to do with the outfits. But it has something to do with Barbie and Ken! It is a whole entire website devoted to them! It’s so awesome. They make little graphics and gifs. I submitted some myself, and you can too! Which I think is so kewl. Well I say check it out if you love Toy Story 3 Barbie and Ken: [url]http://fyeahkenandbarbie.tumblr.com/[/url]

Wow, thank you for sharing this! I love it!

I second that! Thanks for sharing! :smiley: -Omar

I’m so glad you like it! I hope you submitted pictures like me! :smiley:

Rock Star Ken on ebay!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0584754675

Here mines n_n !