List of Ken Outfits

oreo94, I’m glad the package got to you. Got worried it got lost in the post.

mochafasce15, I can’t get the pink glasses to actually stay on Ken- just like in the Groovin With Ken interview. :smiley: Actually Superstar Ken from 1977 had two slots cut into his head to allow the glasses to fit. Later Kens that used that mold and all subsequent Kens didn’t have the two slots, making it near impossible to fit the glasses over Ken’s molded hair.

I paused a video on youtube and screen captured the pic. Can’t remember which clip its from - [spoil]when Andy’s toys are captured by Lotso etc[/spoil].

Here’s my Ken and Barbie

-Omar

Oh, what did you search to get the clip?

I found a cute video of Ken and Barbie Toy Story 3 video: [url]- YouTube

^I liked that part. <3

DOES any one have a link to the GI joe heart boxers?

project-are.com/boxerhearts.html

-Omar

I know, this has nothing to do with the outfits. But it has something to do with Barbie and Ken! It is a whole entire website devoted to them! It’s so awesome. They make little graphics and gifs. I submitted some myself, and you can too! Which I think is so kewl. Well I say check it out if you love Toy Story 3 Barbie and Ken: [url]http://fyeahkenandbarbie.tumblr.com/[/url]

Wow, thank you for sharing this! I love it!

I second that! Thanks for sharing! :smiley: -Omar

I’m so glad you like it! I hope you submitted pictures like me! :smiley:

Rock Star Ken on ebay!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0584754675

Here mines n_n !

*** Minor Spoilers if you click the LINK ***

New Ken and Barbie outfits to try and find:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZpWdlAOOjTI/T … 00/ts2.jpg

Looks like a mix of two or more outfits-

The safari jacket looks similar to Get Up And Go safari- manbehindthedoll.com/7706.htm

But the pith helmet is more like this Dream Date fasion- manbehindthedoll.com/719_2.htm

-Omar

And more:

lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Jy0X … 600/03.jpg

Ken sure is a fashionista!

It looks like Ship Shape (Twice as Nice reversible fashion) manbehindthedoll.com/4885.htm

Or this Go In Style Fashion (with different shorts and shoes) manbehindthedoll.com/68040-93-3.htm

Honestly, it looks like his Animal Lovin’ Ken outfit (as does the other safari outfit) based on the clothes model- shorts with cuffed legs, short sleeved shirt or rolled up shirt sleeves, open closures at the chest. I mean it looks like they used the same model and just changed up the clothing colors. Nothing’s wrong with that! :smiley: -Omar

Mix them both, and you basically have it. I mean, the Hawaiian shirt isn’t exact, but it’s still obviously a Hawaiian shirt.

:slight_smile:

Snazzy outfits! Makes me more excited for the short! But Ken’s smallish head bothers me.

Thanks dude :slight_smile: !
I should post pictures of my collection here :stuck_out_tongue: