Live Action Toy Story Project

wow I’m doing something like this to! i love making videos also. Unlike what ur doing by doing the whole movie, im only going to do a scene in toy story 3. Its gonna be when lotso changes buzz from play to demo (my favorite part of the movie). I’m gonna start this when wave 3 releases from thinkway because im hearing there might be a new twitch and big baby. But your project is looking good! Keep up the great work!

Awesome!! I can’t wait!

Just looks like paper to me. Those clocks do exist though. I had one in my room when I in the hospital as a kid.

The fact that it’s paper doesn’t matter, I wouldn’t buy that clock just for the project. The fact that it’s included is good attention to detail.

The posters are from someone in the toy story replicas thread. Who, I don’t know. (could some one find out who?) I got them made poster size. Yes, that’s not a real clock. And this is kind of what I’m talking about. I will need Sid’s posters soon… Anyone?

i.livescience.com/images/090413- … lag-02.jpg
Sid’s skull poster.

There are screen shots of the rest of his posters here (can’t get any better ones because they took the super HD ones off of YouTube):
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6496

i like this quite alot. are you going to get child actors to play andy sid molly n the rest. ohhhhh this project sounds so awesome :smiley: please jus a little preview…

^^ your link appears to be broken…

Try this then:
pirates.wikia.com/wiki/File:Calico_Jack_flag.png
You can look for better ones if you want. As you may know, it’s the famous flag of Calico Jack.

Who can think of the best way to film the “falling with style” shot where you see the street below?

Hot Air Balloon: Too expensive
Scale Model: Too Crafty/Fake looking
Giant Wooden Horse: Too Greek

Also, I don’t know how well a green screen (or any other color screen) will work because Buzz and Woody have every color there is on them…

Good question. A green screen would be the best, but then there’s Buzz’s spacesuit to contend with. There’s a blue screen, but there’s Woody’s jeans as well, but that seems like the best way to go right now. Anyways, have you started on filming Sid’s house yet?

You could try something like a florescent pink. don’t think that’ll mess with any of the colors if keyed properly but its hard to say for sure.

^ Heh, I see whatcha did thar

Pink may work, I didn’t think of that.
Also: We are saving Sid’s room for last, and doing the more challenging scenes like the ending next. We are almost done with Andy’s room!

Hey, this reminds me of that Raiders of the Lost Ark remake. The kids who did it got pretty famous.

Good luck with this!

. The “Raiders guys” are an inspiration of mine. :slight_smile:

Hey, congratulations! They did an awesome job so you can do it too!

You would most likely just have to mask out Buzz and Woody for that entire scene, but you still need a street of course, you could just draw it or find some pics somewhere for it.

tat is so cool…

What are you going to use for Pizza Planet jonASON?