Looking 'UP' at the Disney Store!

would anybody kindly help me out with one of those “adventure books” i live in the uk, disney store usa online comes to $69!!! to ship to UK wish a stupid price to be fair.

Haha, when I saw this shirt on the website, the first thing I thought was that it was MADE for John Lasseter.

disneystore.com/up-up-hawaii … 977/71025/

…And he’s wearing it in this video. :laughing:
festival-cannes.com/en/mediaPlayer/9720.html

Hog-Hug - Dang, look at all of that stuff! It’s a shmorgashboard… Thanks for posting up those photographs! The Up merchandise on display is awesome. :smiley:

The Wilderness Explorer shirt is beyond adorable, and I’d bring the bag to a local Whole Foods Market in my area if I bought it. Only $2.50? That’s a bargain coming from Disney!

And holy smokes, I want this:

Wilderness Explorer Journal and Scrapbook

It comes with a magnifying glass! Why didn’t they have something this cute when I was a kid?

Concerning that spoiler: I thought that that was so obvious. Maybe it’s just me, but I figured that out ages ago…

You guys have that, too? Awesome. :laughing:

I used to work at a Disney Store in my area (one which is now deceased, unfortunately), so reading all of your comments on how your Disney Store is set up brings back memories…

Bryko614 - Ha! I bet you anything that it probably was made specifically for Mr. Lasseter. I wouldn’t doubt it. :stuck_out_tongue:

We got the rest of the dog plush in, and lemme just say…

The voice from the Doberman (Alpha) was NOT at ALL what I was expecting. I burst out laughing in the middle of the store!

See your local Disney Store for details. Or better yet, wait for the movie!

Hog-Hug - I heard from someone that Alpha sounds something like [spoil]Darth Vader on helium[/spoil]. I seriously hope that it’s that funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

adult t-shirts have been released on the Disney Store website! :smiley:
[url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise
This one really cracks me up :laughing:

What an accurate description! :laughing:

That’s a perfect comparison! And, yes, it’s just as funny as you’d expect.

woody - Ha! That’s one of the best shirts I’ve seen in a long time. :laughing:

Hog-Hug and WWGray4 - I’m glad whoever made that comparison was on par! (snigger)

– Mitch

WOW! All the UP merchandise loos great! I just got back from the Disney store and looked at all the stuff they had. I actually caved and bought a reusable Up bag. It was only 2.50 and its INCREDIBLY ADORABLE:

Not the best quality, sorry! Had to use my webcam…but anyways, its TOTALLY cute and worth the price, plus I like reusable bags since I’m trying to cute down on using plastic and paper ones. :smiley: A definite buy for those Up fans who don’t have a whole lot of money (like me, the art student xD)! I definitely using the bag to hold my animation supplies :smiley:

I’m so happy, my mom choose to get that bag too :smiley: she usually dislikes the Disney Store, but after she saw Up, I think she too caught the Pixar bug :smiley:

I’m soo happy that my birthday just passed. now i can take my money and make a dash to the disney store to get me one of those Up shirts. im most likely going to get this one:

disneystore.com/graphic-tees … rossSell=1

Ditto that! I’m using the Disney gift card I got for my birthday Tuesday! :smiley:

Just a quick question, how old do you have to be to work at the disney store.

You have to be 18.

And it depends on your store and it’s location, but it may also be hard to get a job even if you’re 18 if you’re not out of school… because The Disney Store (mine, at least) is clamping down on hours. ):

I wish they would get a carl plushie! haha. I would deffinately buy it!

I also really like the “my adventures” book!

Its too bad I can’t fit in kids sizes (I’m too tall, 5’7, even though I’m 13), so you’re lucky Woody!

Oooooh, I’d love to take that envirobag out for grocery shopping.

As much as I don’t want to see being caught hanging out in Toys 'R Us, I just can’t resist the plushies, so I’ll check the store out to see if they have it. If only there were Disney stores globally.

Thanks! I just got the wilderness explorer t-shirt :mrgreen: And I actually fit into it!

Yeah, Toys R Us in Oz is usually where it’s at for all the Pixar merchandise.

PLUSH KEVIN

disneystore.com/medium-bsnea … 114/13434/

:smiley: