Maggie's non-Pixar art

Maggie - Very nice, Maggie, as usual. I especially love the…umm…“power” of the second one – it seems to have a fair amount of “force” thrown onto it, which makes for an interesting piece.

Nice work! Keep it up. :wink:

– Mitch

Mggie- You’re improving with every drawing! They’re all great! :smiley:

Very nice Maggie. The DP pictures look real incredibly stuning. I think I like the first and third one the most.

Hehe, I haven’t updated this thread in ages… :laughing:
Oh well, I’ve been doing a lot of DP fanart, but it was thanks to it that I’ve improved my digital coloring skills… :smiley: These are the ones I’m the most proud of:

And I’m particularly proud of this one… ^^

Well, but I have a lot more of DP art. Case you’re interested, you can find it here. :wink:

And also some time ago, I started this series called “DP Girls”, which is a series of drawings of girls I’ve met on dA (and PP too :wink: ) in Butch Hartman style. :slight_smile:

Wow Maggie. I am really impressed. I love your artwork you posted. Keep it up.

TSS - Thanks! :smiley:

New stuff! And this time, it’s not DP! :laughing:

Going to the Notre Dame cathedral + watching the Hunchback + total boredomness = this. xD

Now yes, I know it doesn’t really look like Esmeralda, but I wanted to add my own style to this pic… :slight_smile: I like it very much, specially the clothes. :slight_smile:

[size=75]Little and pointless curiosity (xD) : One of the things I’ve always loved about Esmeralda is that her name in Portuguese means ‘emerald’, and I think it goes well with her wonderful green eyes…[/size]

Cool Esmerelda picture you drew there Maggie. SHe looks really amazing. I love it so much. Keep it up okay!

Your anatomy skills are improving, Maggie:wink:

Keep up the great work! :smiley:

– Mitch