Marie's Art

Thanks Marie. I can’t wait to see it.

Marie- Wow, nice drawing of Skinner there! You’ve got some great shading skills-

he looks very 3D! :smiley:

Very cool, Marie! I see you’re an amazing artist,

too! :smiley: The shading is superb. :wink:

Thanks! :slight_smile: Everyone says that they love my shading, especially one of my cousins who

loves to draw.

And I’m still taking requests. I’m drawing now, and I need some ideas. I’m trying to

think of poses to draw Skinner and Marie in as well.

Yay, I finally scanned a bunch of stuff! :slight_smile:

Very nice work Marie! :smiley:

Those last ones are…interesting. :laughing:

Oh Marie, it looks so nice! I think the second one is your best one, but really excellent work.

Amazing use of shading and detail there, Marie! You really know how to make the characters stand out from the page! :smiley: Remy could look a little more furry, but you’ve handled the awkwardness of drawing a rat in mid-air very well! And as for the Skinner ones…well…ooh la la! :laughing:

I didn’t feel like drawing fur on Remy in the first pic, so that’s why. And thanks! :slight_smile: I love the way I draw Skinner.

Marie - Nice artwork, Marie! You have definitely exercised your shading abilities, that’s for sure.

As a side-note: Just make sure that your artwork doesn’t go…umm…“overboard”/too far, if you know what I mean. I think that the artwork you have up right now is fine, but mind that it doesn’t get too…revealing. Eheh. :wink:

– Mitch

I’m pretty sure I wasn’t going overboard. And the stuff I post here won’t be too revealing. I know where the limits lie.

But thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

Marie - Ah – ok. I was just making sure… :wink:

– Mitch

I haven’t really had many ideas for pictures to draw these days. Inspiration never seems to hit me. I’m still open for requests (any Ratatouille character/s).

Anything with Remy in/on it is fine by me… :wink:

– Mitch

Could you do a COllete Picture please?

I don’t really have any good pics of them. If anyone can give me pics to draw from (or ideas for what pose or expression they want the character in) that would be good, or I can just try finding some.

Well, can you draw this picture of her?

[url]http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808490293/photo/970437208[/url]

Sure. I’ll also try searching for some cool screencaps of the characters to draw.

Marie - Perhaps you could draw Remy in this particular pose:

Remy

:slight_smile:

– Mitch

Sure. :slight_smile: And if I find any other good pics, I’ll draw those too.