Mirage

Yeah… Still any

Mirage fans out there? I am… I still love Mirage XD

And haters… Please don’t insult<<;;

I am

not a Mirage fan, and she isn’t my favorite character. However, I do take intrest in her. The way she changes

throughout the story is so amazing. She is an amazing character, even though not my favorite.

I’ve always loved Mirage but I wish she had more time to

develop. She still remains as quite a mysterious character and her change, for me, is a little too quick. I can

understand it and I can understand the time restraints, but I wish there had been a little more time dedicated to

it, maybe seeing Syndrome and Mirage at odds before that point or something? Her motives and her morals are

never really explained, like her willingness to help murder superheroes but not wanting to see Bob get hurt

(after he tried to kill her – repeatedly!) once she found out he had children… I think there are complexities

to her character that need more explanation.

Any theories on what happened to her post-film? My money’s

on her packing a bag and flying to Rio with all Syndrome’s cash, personally. :wink:

Eh yeah…I agree

with what you said!

I am still a fan!!! I

dont care what people say! Her and Syndrome look cute together! no matter what! :slight_smile:

I think she works in the NSA along with Rick. I’m sure after she aided in

the destruction of so many Supers, I’m sure she wanted to make up for her acts.

lol.

Yeah…They do. I have to read more fics on them><

I like Mirage.

She’s pretty cool, especially how she changes in the movie. I also like her accent, well i guess it’s not

really an accent, but her voice has such a unique quality to it…

Mirage is definitely a

very interesting character, and it’s a shame she doesn’t get as much time as some others to develop more. I’m

interested as to how she got so tangled up in Syndrome’s activities, as I too believe they are a pretty good

couple.

I wonder if Syndrome and Mirage have a relationship with each other.

I wonder that also TSS. I think quite a few of us here do

<

I think it might’ve

been slightly one way…I’ve always imagined that Syndrome picked out Mirage from all of his workers as he

fancied going all the way with the whole ‘evil villain’ image, and he needed a rather sexy woman by his side to

do so. Then he started to open up to her more than he did anyone else, and maybe even started falling for her.

Just an idea.

And when Syndrome gamlbed with her life, that meant an official break up.

I love Mirage…and all of the people who helped design,

model, animate, shade, and light her!