MissCarrera's Library

Gotcha! I’ll be happy to tell you what I would like to see.

Update: I have added cover graphics for “Cause and Effect” and “Momento” now. :slight_smile: I’m going to start your one-shot request as soon as I finish “Triangolo D’Amore”. And the secret fic is still due to be released tomorrow!!

I like the new covers, especially Cause & Effect.

Thanks! :smiley: I like that one better than the “Momento” one too. It was hard to get a decent picture of Francesco. Going to post the new fic in about 3 minutes!

I love the Momento one the most. That picture of Francesco is awesome. :sunglasses:

Haha, you do? Well, thanks! I’m going to make more for sure. :slight_smile:

New cover art up for “Dangerous Keepings” and “Doc Hudson: An Autobiograpghy” if anyone is interested, just use the links in the first post to check them out! :slight_smile:

The new covers are great!

Thanks! And thank you for taking the time to check them out! :slight_smile:

Edit I’m enjoying making these covers so I’ve got ones for “Family Tidings” and “Here After” now too. :laughing:

Whoa! I thought I commented on this yesterday. Anyway, I love the photo you used in the Doc one. And the effects used in the “Family Tidings” one. They’re all great! :slight_smile:

You commented on the Doc one, only it was on the actual story thread. That’s what confused you. :wink: But thank you! I was glad I got the overlay in the “Family Tidings” one to work. :mrgreen:

Oooohhhhhhhhhh. :laughing: Yeah, it looks really cool! How did you do it? :slight_smile:

Nothing fancy actually. Photobucket got some new effects so I just had to get the sizes and opacity right. Oh, and pick the images too. :smiley:

I love the title pages, especially the Doc one!

Thanks Jordan!! :smiley:

I have added cover art to “Intertwined”, “Personal Affairs” and “Unchaste”. This means everything has its own cover now. Whoop! :laughing:

I think all the cover art is great and suit the stories they’re attached to.

Awesome! Thank you! I’m actually sad they are done, they’re really fun to make! :slight_smile:

New one-shot out: “Friendship’s Flower” viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9930 :slight_smile:

July 3rd: New story out, sequel to ‘Here After’, “Breaking Boundaries”: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9942

Another new one-shot! [To Be Kissed)