Mitch's Art

When I first wrote that note to you on the I’m Back thread, I had admittedly only seen snippets of your art, but after spending a few hours looking through all 84 pages, I’m absolutely amazed, Mitch! Your art is wonderful and a sheer delight to see! It’s amazing seeing how you improved more and more each year, and your art was already quite amazing! (Certainly a million times better than my art was in '07… :stuck_out_tongue: ) Your sense of humor mixed with your adorable and endearing style is just perfect. I know you don’t hang around here all that much, but I hope to join dA soon, and I’ll be certain to follow you! Also, right after looking at the first 50 pages of your art last night, I saw your DM Edith drawing on the Despicable Me website :smiley:

K9Girl - Aww, gee. Thank you so very much! Keep practicing and practicing and you’ll be better than me!! :smiley: hugs

ObsessedWithPixar - Oh my goodness… You went through every page?! Golly… Gee, your comments are so sweet. Really, thank you so much. When you join dA let me know and I’ll follow you. :smiley:

Woah… I didn’t even know that my drawing was on there until you said something! My goodness. How flattering. I didn’t put it up there, but that’s so sweet of them to notice it. blushes Thanks for letting me know about that!

Very cool. I do like your drawing style. I especially like the Little Tiger one :slight_smile: