Mitch's "Tails"

Update: I shall continue on with my story! Now that I actually feel up to writing,

prepare to see chapter ten soon. :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

P.S. Sorry for the double

post.

YAY! I canā€™t wait,

Mitch! :smiley:

Thanks, Maggie! Iā€™ll do my best to make the upcoming

chapter worthwhile. :wink:

I wanna reeeeeaaad lol. ^^;

Sorry Iā€™m being a bug. ^^;

Thatā€™s the next best

thing about movie releases- every time Iā€™ve watched a good movie I head to FF.NET and check out all the neat

fanfiction. :smiley:

I was tempted to write one myself but itā€™ll probably be after the film is out. ^^

FONY - Haha ā€“ oh no, youā€™re not being a ā€œbugā€ at all! In fact, I

encourage you to get on my case about it. I really should exercise my writing skills more often, so any

ā€œbuggingā€ is whole-heartedly welcome. :wink:

Mitch:

Iā€™d love for people to get on my case- my novel would probably be done right about now. =P Ah well. Hopefully

Iā€™ll catch up on it in the summer.

As for fanfictions, well, it scares me when people prod me to write

more. It happened with one Incredibles fanfiction. I had so many people review again and again, telling me to

continue. It was overwhelming and I eventually deleted the fanfic. It was supposed to be just a one-shot, and I

was verbally attacked to continue. Scary ā€¦ lol! I had people emailing me! IMing me! I think that was the

beginning of my little security craze with my buddy list. :smiley:

FONY - Heheh. Well, just do what you wanna do! Theyā€™re your stories, so you can write them whenever and however you want. Hee hee. :wink:

Alright, yaā€™ll. I need a vote:

Should I:

1) Continue to compose the story in my own manner and construct the character, plot-line, and overall settings in my unique fashion,

or

2) Redo the story and build it upon the original Ratatouille plot-line/script (in other words, write out the ā€œrealā€ story of the film as you see it on the screen)?

Iā€™m at a crossroad here trying to decide which one I should do, because my current story is stream-lined to fit my own version of the tale, yet I am also eager to compose the entire plot of Ratatouille as you see it in the theater.

Your thoughts?

ā€“ Mitch

In my opinion, I would vote for a redo. BUt you do whatever you want.

Mitch- Do you mean like doing the exact story as in the real film, but in a different characterā€™s POV? I mean, you could make it so that both storylines coincide, but with the storyline youā€™ve got going here, that might not be possibleā€¦I think the best thing to do would be to go down the creative route, and carve out your own path with the characters that Pixar have given us. :smiley:

lizardgirl - In redoing the entire story, I would construct the exact story as it plays out in the film, and from Remyā€™s point of view (as in the film).

Iā€™m leaning towards continuing with the ā€œsoupā€ I have already concocted (as it only makes sense to finish the thing), but Iā€™m still on a tight rope trying to decide which path to take.

I have one vote for each option. Just a few more should do it! :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

Please finish your version of the ā€œsoupā€. I hate not being able to read the end of a good story. :wink:

Update: Thanks for your opinions on the matter, guys! I have decided to just continue on with my current storyā€¦as it only makes obvious sense. (You think I would have figured that out earlierā€¦)

Thanks, again! :smiley:

well thatā€™s good! I missed ā€˜votingā€™ but i was hoping youā€™d continue with the story as it is. It would seem a lot of work to me to redo the story plus Iā€™m already into it as it is. Iā€™d feel weird changing gears if the story was redone

lennonluvr9 - Cha, Iā€™d feel really weird redoing the entire thing too, come to think of it.

Thanks for your comment on the matter! :wink:

ā€“ Mitch

Update: Hello, everyone.

Lately, I have been having a littleā€¦trouble and turmoil, so to speak. Remember how I was able to whip up signature quotes and tender, integrating little phrases that made my tales all the more interesting and utlimately intriguing? Well, that trend has begun to tumble down the tubes for me during the past few daysā€¦

ā€œWhat is she talking about?ā€, you question? Well, letā€™s just say that I seem to have currently ā€œmisplaced my magicā€. I have had so much trouble attempting to conjure up wistful sentences and remembering dictionary-tasted words such as ā€œroseateā€ and ā€œincomprehensibleā€ that itā€™s not even funny. In short, I have currently lost my ability to writeā€¦for the moment. This is due to the fact that I have been so busy over the past month and a half that I have found little time to write stories or even read on a regular basis (by ā€œregular basisā€, I am referring to a time range/total of 5+ hours of reading per day). Seriously, I used to be a fluent and addictive reader up until this point. If you were in search of meā€¦the one place you could always count on locating me would be the bathroom, which is were I usually spend my time indulging in a good novel. But now? Iā€™m not sure. Perhaps when my mom returns from her ā€œvacationā€ I shall I have less time to work and more free hours to relax and whip up new creations by way of a pencil or le keyboard.

Seriously, dudes, itā€™s not funny at all. Nay, not one bit! I absolutely have to spend some time reading or writing; if I donā€™t, I feel as if a breath of fresh air has been unceremoniously stolen from my lungs. Iā€™m serious here: I have to read or write constantly, otherwise I seem to temporarily lose my ability to ā€œlet my mind flowā€ā€¦
I cannot explain to you how frustrating this is. I feel like my brain is going to explode from the strain of not being able to remember complex words, phrases, metaphorical sentences, and picturesque statements. I know it will all come back to me at some point. It will. It always doesā€¦ For now, however, you may have to wait on those chaptersā€¦

Ugh! I feel like crying, itā€™s so pitifulā€¦ :cry:

ā€“ Mitch

In shortā€¦ Writerā€™s block, or something like that?

Itā€™s worse than that: Itā€™s a temporary misplacement of brain cells. In other words, itā€™s like writerā€™s block magnified times ten. The horrific reality of it is exaggeratingly terrifyingā€¦ (heh)

ā€“ Mitch

Oh boyā€¦ I hope that doesnā€™t last very long! :frowning:

Tell me about it. Iā€™m so mad that I could kick myself! bangs head on wall

ā€“ Mitch

backs away
i Maybe I should take her to a hospitalā€¦[/i]