Moderator Nominator

I’m still around :slight_smile:

LOL, you’re what I meant when I said “Not too many…” 8D

I see no problem - but I shouldn’t say that what with PW stalkers on this board … :angry: Wouldn’t want them starting trouble as a pathetic attempt for attention.

But anyways, I think the mods do a good enough job, and just because they don’t post doesn’t mean they’re not around. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the mods are currently doing okay, too, it’s just that it would be wonderful to have another one.

Mainly because I know a user on this board who’d be prefect for the job.

Well, at the moment things seem to be working well around here. The only problem would be if there was a sudden influx of members who needed a bit of guidance, or if the spam bots came back, or other unpredictable things came along and disrupted things around here. At least there are still a couple of mods around to take charge if the going really gets tough. But if the senior members (Dash, PV) decided that they would want to hire another moderator to make up for the mods that are busy at the moment, just as a bit of insurance if something did happen, then that would probably be a good idea.

Sort of like a ‘part-time’ Moderator, huh? That makes sense.

That sounds like a song, although I’m listening to it with the same tune as “Smooth Operator”

sings Part-Time Moderator

8D That’s funny!

THings have been going smoothly so far. I think if it gets out of hand later, then we might need another one.

Well, just in case we do need another one, please consider JesusFreak. He’s intelligent, friendly, and could get the job done easily. :sunglasses:

I didnt know we needed another one. Of course, at Beatlelinks there’s at least one mod for each separate forum (obviously the mods share, it’s not like we have 20 different mods there) but I think things are going pretty smoothly here. I mean, that’s really out of my hands anyway to decide :wink:

gulps

My gosh, I have been gone too long…

My sincere apologies for the extremely sordid hiatus, everyone. There are definitive and plausible reasons as to why I have not popped my whiskers into the kitchen lately, as it where. I shall explain everything on a separate thread in the “Off Topic” section.

– Mitch

Well, thankfully nothing dramatic happened while you were gone (none that I can recall, anyway)…

Well, I think it has been a little bit out of control, but nothing so chaotic.

The only problems on the board I can find are unnecessary chit-chatting / off-topic-ness, but that’s about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mitch: Oh, it’s not your fault. It’s basically a lesson that we can’t always rely on one person, especially if she/he is busy with other things. It’s great your back, anyhow. :smiley:
Rachel: See TSS’s post.

Yeah, I browsed the boards last night and everything still seems to be running smoothly, thank goodness. I cleaned up a few posts that needed to be edited this morning, so certain threads are a little less messy now.

Overall, it seems that you guys have been doing a great job of keeping the boards safe and clean. Moderators can’t do everything, and it helps when members of the forum assist in maintaining a stable environment, so thank you very much, guys. :wink:

As for my absence, feel free to the read the latest post at the bottom of this thread for a more detailed explanation:

Art and Updates - News Central

A113 - Thanks! :smiley:

– Mitch

Well thanks for checking on us Mitch!

The Star Swordsman - Eheh. No problem. I could never abandon you guys. :wink:

– Mitch

Awww, feel so loved.