Monsters, Inc. 2!

Yep, I remember that being posted a while ago, I’m pretty sure it’s fan made. It’s much too early for poster releases. We haven’t even seen Brave one yet (only the logo)

I’m thinking it’s fan-made.

1. Pixar has made a lot more movies then just Toy Story, you’d think they’d have at least one more movie title in there. Plus, in almost all the other MI posters, the same “From the Sreators of Toy Story” thing is on there.
  2. I did a search, and I found this poster:

Someone who’s good at Photoshop or something like that probably wouldn’t have had too much trouble editing this. Mike has the same face, just reversed covered by the 2, and Sully’s face is just reversed.

Well, either way, it’s still a cute little call-back to the original. :laughing:

Yeah. :slight_smile:

This poster was actually brought up months ago on another forum, where the picture originated from. It is fan-made. Very convincing. But no this isn’t an official teaser.
Think Pixar would be a bit more creative than a simple re-hashing.

I think that it should be the official one though, that would be awesome.

I really hope the official poster looks like that one. It’s a really funny concept (though some people probably won’t understand it :stuck_out_tongue:)

Yeah, I do like it a lot.

Anyone else notice the fact that it says “Walt Disney Pictures presents A PIXAR Film” and not “Disney•PIXAR”? Lol. But yeah, if Pixar does do something like that, it’d be an awesome concept. :stuck_out_tongue:

I found this. imdb.com/title/tt1453405/ Do you think it’s real?

We’ve all known about this for weeks. The only incorrect thing they have listed is a voice for Boo, who isn’t going to be in the prequel.

Yeah, you’re right. I was hoping it was going to be a sequel instead of a prequel. :frowning:

Well it seems as though Monsters Inc 2 is going to be a prequel called “Monsters University”. Sounds good enough, altough I can’t decide if it’s better or worse idea. Pixar have never done a prequel as well. It’s also been pushed a year later:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters,_Inc.#Prequel

Your thoughts?

We know. I think it sound’s goos so far but we will see.

But do you think it’s actually real? I don’t really want a prequel, because I want to find out what happens next.

Yes its real. There is no doubt that this movie will be a prequel.

It turns out that Monsters University will show how Mike and Sulley went from being worst emenies to best friends. Sounds interesting. I’m wondering if they’ll be any frat parties, or something similar. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone expecting Randall to appear in this?

I hope Randall is in this. He and Boo were my two favorite characters of the original. I understand that Boo is absent from this movie, but if Randall is too, I’ll be in a RAGE. Just kidding. I’ll just be a bit disapointed.

From what sources are available…it’s been said that…well yeah obviously Sullivan and Wazowski are going to be there…but yes it’s been…well what can loosely be described as “confirmed” that Randall, Celia, and Fungus will be in it.
John Ratzenberger will also be coming in (though some would also state that’s obvious), though as who, who knows.

…FRAT PARTIES? Ha ha. That would be an interesting thing to see. While I don’t picture Sullivan in such a thing (he’d be just as happy “with the guys” watching some sporting event than going out to some nightclub), Wazowski might do it. And it’s not like it’s out of the question. We haven’t seen a “party scene” in the original or other material so yeah, that would definitely be interesting.

Hollywood is certainly running out of ideas, but it’s still Monsters! :smiley: i’m so excited.