Monsters, Inc. Coaster coming 2011!

i was actually a little surprised they hadnt thought of that yet. The whole scene seemed obvious that they could make a ride out of it. Or maybe it was too obvious. Or maybe they hadnt thought of a way to do it yet.

Oh, this totally made my night…I have been waiting for this ever since the movie came out, wondering WHY they hadn’t done anything for it!! Although, I always thought they would do it like a ride where you were actually standing up, with two people strapped to each side of a door, and you would go through the vault just like Mike and Sully, forwards and backwards with all of the cool twists and turns. Eh, I’m still so happy to learn about this!

I’m already psyched for DCA’s CarsLand, so to hear this just blows my mind. I hope and pray that this Jim Hill guy is right!!

Sheesh, I just found out, like a month ago, that Disney World had a Pixar land. Oh, I have got to get there sometime in my life!!

that is going to be awesome!!!

This will give me a reason to go to Florida!

I know! I haven’t been since 2007 and hope that I can make it back in 2011 to see this, and the new fantasyland :slight_smile:

I’ve heard about it, but so far apparently it’s only been talked about. I think I saw the building where it’ll be, but Disney’s top priority right now is the expansion of Fantasyland, which is due to be completed in 2012.

Was there anything new about the (Disney World) ride that’s come to light in the months since this was posted?

I know the Tokyo Disney park has some newer stuff, Monstropolis, etc.

Ack finally, ever since I saw that scene I was thinking man what a great ride that’d be. Than we only get that little kiddish type ride at DisneyLand. I hope this ride if real comes to DisneyLand too. I really want to ride it, man would it be fun. It’d be kind of like Space Mountain I’d gather.

Gosh, I HOPE this is real. If it weren’t for the fact that the Harry Potter Theme Park is opening this spring, I’d make this my first real roller coaster.

I really wish I lived nearer to a Disney Park, as all these Pixar attractions sound SO COOL.

I think a Monsters, Inc. Door Vault ride would be AWESOME! That’s the number one thing I want at Disney World.