Monsters Inc on TV

FONY- But it’s The Wonderful World of Disney, the commercials are worth it because they are supposedly going to be hosted by John Goodman with previews of Toy Story Mania! You wouldn’t want to miss that, even with commercials, I’m obsessed with TWWoD since I saw Finding Nemo with the WALL-E clips!!

martini: Uh oh. :open_mouth: Much as I’d like to see this Toy Story Mania thing and John Goodman … I’ll have to be sure to shield my eyes and cover my ears, since I don’t want to be too spoiled for WALL-E. :wink: Thanks for warning.

Well if you, or anyone, ever wants to see it without commercials, you can at Disney.com starting Monday!

Oh yeah! I forgot this was going to be on, as I was at work till 10:15 last Saturday.

I’ll post this again…
I missed it… I missed it!
The Presto preview got cut off in Orlando cus of the stupid news!!!

LOL! What was the news, Martin? A taxicab protest? XD

I missed it! Oh well, hopefully, I’ll catch it next time it comes on TV.

Well, I suppose I’m already too late, but Monsters Inc just aired on Sydney FTA a couple of hours ago. I managed to catch the opening sequence (and just discovered another Bonnie Hunt voice role! :smiley:) and Sulley’s morning regime before returning to my room to log back on Pixar Planet for the first time in weeks. I was quite pleased they showed the ‘For The Birds’ short; they’ve never done that before with the previous airings, and it is my favourite short, after all.

Any other Down Under brothers (and sisters) caught the screening? :wink:

Monsters, Inc. was on TV? That’s cool. I wasn’t able to catch the screening but It’s good to know that Channel 7 is still continuing with the Pixar movies. Bring on Ratatouille or even WALL-E! :smiley: Did they show For the Birds before, or after MI?

Before, so I caught it before the first ad break. :slight_smile: I didn’t stick around after that, so I don’t know whether they stayed through the credits and Luxo switching off or sped through it half-screen sized while plugging Packed to the Rafters or something… :laughing:

I don’t think they’ll screen Wall-E so soon, but I’m really hoping they’ll lead up to a Ratatouille premiere. A lot of the 2006 movies are being released now on FTA, with the odd few from '07 like Transformers and Evan Almighty, so there’s a good chance we might see Remy on the small-screen once they’ve obtained the license to air… :wink:

Thanks Andre! =)

lol, yeah I saw when they did that with Toy Story8D