More of Candy's Artwork

Yeah, the second one is very detailed and has a lot going on in it- it must’ve taken quite a long time to do! But I also love the simple lines and colours of the first one and second one.

For me, the LotR one takes the prize. ;-p :laughing:

Candy - Your use of vibrant colors and sharp lines is effectively demonstrated in all three of these pieces; they scream out to the viewer and make for some wonderful, and hilarious, eye-candy. Oh, and I’m with Maggie in that the Lord of the Rings one is definitely the best, if not the funniest. :laughing:

Great work! :smiley:

– Mitch

yeah yer really good at drawing stuff, although my fav non-pixar one you’ve done is definitely the Spider Pig one :wink:

vimfuego - lol, I would if I could draw robots xD But someone else on DeviantArt has already drawn Lightning McQueen as a Transformer, it’s really good!

Anyways, I’ve got more:

midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/S … o-64781431

midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/For-Me-65484911

midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/F … p-65485171

PC- Those are all so sweet! But my favourite has to be ‘Solitary Disco’- the colours are so much fun. :smiley:

Candy - All three compositions are wonderful, but I also have to admit that I love the “Solitary Disco” one the best. In fact, I’m gonna have to favorite that one… :wink:

Oh, and I love your step-by-step run-down, by the way. I never tire of looking at those things.

– Mitch

Very nice pics Candy!!! You never cease to amaze me!!!

Candy, I really, really like the disco Picture. Really really cute. My favorite of the day/

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone~ ^w^

Totally welcome Candy!

Okay, guys, I’m really sorry for being lazy and not being bothered to post up my most recent works. :stuck_out_tongue: So if you feel like it, feast your eyes upon all this artwork I’ve done in the past few weeks! (Let that be a lesson to update more often xD)

midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/H … O-65818894
midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/A … E-66276333
midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/K … s-66288261
midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/1 … n-66875617
midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/B … e-67116083
midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/3 … n-67246342
midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/7 … t-67262619
midnightgem.deviantart.com/art/4 … d-67372192

Holy lord PC! They all look so incredible! I can tell that these were drawn with a lot of heart. I really love the birthday one. Really shows a lot of love. Nice work.

I just checked out yer latest one! About the pie and the homeslice. Too funny! I had to fav it. Now I’m gonna laugh to myself about that whenever I hear ‘homeslice’.