Most Ridiculus Cars Merchindise You've Seen So Far

I say anything that doesnā€™t have wheels and is unplayable. The word is ā€œCarsā€ so it has gotta move around a bit or show a little action.

The strangest CARS stuff Iā€™ve seen so far are

1. socks
  2. study kit

I have Cars lip gloss :slight_smile: Butterscotch flavor. Come to think of it, I have Nemo lip gloss tooā€¦

Haha, Cars lipgloss! Thatā€™s pretty strange, lennonluvr. :laughing: But it could at least be petrol flavour, or something. And the Finding Nemo lipgloss should taste of sushi.

Actually I think the Nemo one is mango or something. Itā€™s something fruity I know that. :slight_smile:

Today I saw a kid wearing shoes in the shape of Lightning Mcqueen. That was kind of weird.

In a commercial yesterday, Cars was called a ā€œmajor brandā€ alongside stuff like Barbie and Hot Wheels. All I could do was shake my head.

I saw Cars boots at Target the other day.

I always reply to threads that no one has touched for months. :blush:

its soo weird how popular Cars merchandise is after almost 3 years. I remember when the movie first came out, me and my sister and brothers were head-over-heels for that movie, and we wanted everything related to Cars, but they didnā€™t have much. Now, after my infatuation has passed, everything imaginable relating to the movie shows up everywhere you look!!!

(Although, itā€™s not as bad as the strange wave of Hannah Montana and HSM merchandise that floods our local department storesā€¦ :angry: )

I always thought that the Lightning McQueen TV was strange. Itā€™s the weirdest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. Theyā€™d have done better to make it Guido TV. :stuck_out_tongue:

Words canā€™t describe the ridiculosity (Iā€™ll suggest that one to Websterā€¦).

OMG yesssā€¦ that is sooo lame! (Must make Pixar cringeā€¦ :blush: )

Or worseā€¦It must make them facepalm.

JF: I guess those canā€™t be totally ridiculous, since theyā€™re like the cardboard cars kids make in elementary school ā€¦ but considering the fact that you canā€™t drive a Cars car, because youā€™d be stepping into their organs, or in the costumeā€™s case ā€¦ shish-kabobing them ā€¦ then yes, it is strange. :laughing:

When I saw those I thought (for the racers anyway) a racing suit would look much better than hanging a car on yourself, but thatā€™s just me.

Once I saw Cars shaped cookies at Giant or something. The weird thing was, they didnā€™t look like the cars at all. The Sally one was dark blue, like Doc. Would it kill them to mix a bit of white dye in it?

That reminds me of the Cars Kraft Macaroni and the Cars Spaghetti Os Iā€™ve seen. I think Iā€™ve seen Cars crackers too.

GIT ER DONE!!!

Oh my godā€¦

The apocalypse has started. A design that is supposed to look like overalls. Can you get more tacky?

Haha! Yeah I think Iā€™ve seen that. Or something similar. Gotta love itā€¦