Movies you've cried in

WHen I don’t cry, people wonder if I have a soul. :unamused: :smiling_imp: Anyways, I try to hold back my tears. Usually, if I have to hold it back really hard, then they notice.

That reminds me of a Friends episode where they discover than Chandler doesn’t cry with movies and wonder if he has any soul 8D

I haven’t seen that episode, but I think I know what it’s like to have friends who think that.

Yeah, well, I’m similar. Few saw my slip during Episode III 8D

The last time I cried in a movie was when I was 7 years old. I was watching the firs pokemon movie. It was when ash was turned into stone and then got revitalized.

8D That movie seemed a lot different back then.

Yeah. I watch it now and I can’t cry in that anymore. Maybe i’ve grown up.

LOL I love this series… it’s so funny! It also made me cry, once, I forget which ep.

The finale?

I used to watch Pokemon all the time :smiley: I dunno if I remember crying watching them though

I’ve cried in lots of movies :smiley:

HP Part II
Up
Toy Story 3
Cars
Monsters, Inc.
Snow White
Titanic
Marley & Me
The Lovely Bones
the Partly Cloudy short
How To Train Your Dragon

And lots others, these are just the ones I can remember at the moment :smiley:

Oh my gosh, I keep editing my list to include more!!! :open_mouth: What is wrong with me?! 8D

I think so, yeah, that’s the one! :slight_smile: And the one when Phoebe got married.
So no one else seems to have (almost) cried in Captain America? Oh no, it’s just me…

For me it would be easier to say which movies I DIDN’T cry in! :laughing:

You see, I cry very easily. Character, no matter how minor, dies and there’s more than a few minutes of screentime devoted to? I weep. Character shows affection to another that’s just old-fashioned sweet? I weep. Something from my childhood, back in glory? I weep. Any other strong emotion, be it wonder, adoration, or sorrow? I weep. Character wallows in melancholy about having no family but still finds them in the end? D’awwweep <3

Oh well I’ll try to tell

Up (Ellie’s death and the ending)
Toy Story 3 (beginning, mentioning of Bo Peep, incinerator, when Andy passed Woody down to Bonnie, ending)
Kung Fu Panda 2 ([spoil]When Po’s mother left him behind to get Shen and his men away from him D’8[/spoil])
How To Train Your Dragon (Test Drive just blows me away, even today)
Tangled (when Flynn/Eugene died (me AND my friend both cried when we were watching it the second time too!))
Princess and the Frog (Ray’s death and funeral)
The Land Before Time (EVERY SINGLE TIME Littlefoot’s mother got mentioned and her death)
Tarzan (The beginning with his parents in the jungle and when Kala’s son got killed by Sabor :c )
Rio ([spoil]when Blu finally flies[/spoil])
Bambi (Do I NEED to tell?)
Brother Bear (when Koda tells Kenai he killed his mother)
Donkey Kong Country TV show (whaaat it couuuunts… anyway anytime Klump got acknowledged as a sympathetic guy who’s sad and looonely AND HAVING NO FAMILY D’'8 brb crying forever )

There’s definitely more than just these but I forget

Toy Story 3 & Rise Of The Apes…

Here is what made me cry in Rise Of The Apes

[spoil]The Part where he comes to visit and Ceaser ask to come home and he says no and you see Ceaser’s eye’s water up and again at the end of the film when he tells Ceaser you can come home now and he goes up to James Franco and says in his ear Ceaser is home and climbs a tree overlooking the golden gate bridge…=,)[/spoil]

Am I the only one who cried during Rise Of The Apes?

Wow, Badger, you’ve only cried in animated movies!

A few movies have evoked emotion out of me but very few actually made me cry. But here are the ones

American History X

Marley and me

3 the Dale Earnhardt story

Watch Dead Poet’s Society. I swear you will leak like a faucet. Or a cauldron, for you potterfans.

I saw that when I was a freshman in high school. i didn’t cry, but boy was that a powerful movie.

[quote="Spirit of Adventure":3laiqpc0]Wow, [b:3laiqpc0]Badger[/b:3laiqpc0], you’ve only cried in animated movies![/quote:3laiqpc0]

Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing I hope… :-\

I also cried at some ‘real’ movies, but I can’t recall which ones. WELL any movie with grotesque deaths, but that’s just because I can’t handle such stuff really.

My Dog Skip made me cry ending was bittersweet…Bittersweet endings always make me cry.