Mr. Incredible & Pals

He is the funniest part of the short when he does the voice over

Yeah, when I heard Frozone and mr. Incredible commenting on the cartoon, I nearly died laughing. My lord it was hilarious.

I agree. The commentary for that short was really funny. I cracked up so hard whenever Frozone was yelling.

And I love Mr. Skipperdoo. Without that rabbit (or bunny), the world would end. :laughing: 8D

It was hard not to laugh at this short for the first time with the commentary on.

Frozone: “That rabbit is working on my LAST nerve!”

This was an extremely funny short :laughing: . But it was even funnier with the commentary by Mr. Incredible and Frozone. I laughed so hard at that :laugh: ! I think, besides Frozone’s rant about how it tainted his image, my favorite quote would have to be Mr. I’s response to his rant…

“Hey, you’re shouting. Don’t shout.”

Just to hear him, being the big, brawny guy he is, being so gentle and calm, and Frozone is all freaking out :laughing: ! Yeah, it might’ve been cheesy. Sure, it might of never aired, but it was hilarious!

Is this on the second disc of the two disc DVD set? If it is, I lost it. Not the set, just the second disc.

Yep, that’s where it is.

it is, but if you want to watch it, try find it on youtube.

I’ll have to look on YouTube after school today.

Considering that he encountered a corn villain, and you said “cheesy”, what came first to my imagination is “StinkyCheeseMan”. or someone like that. A villain out to destroy the world, one piece of stinky cheese at a time! xD

I like the huge corncob in the end. First I watched it w/o the commentary so I could hear it, but it’s much better with it. I mean the endless bickering… so realistic :smiley:

Trust me, watching this short without the commentary is pretty enjoyable. But when Mr. I and Frozone start commentating, then it becomes really classic. It gets me every time.

Oh, I like it either way, what with the satirical play on cheap kids cartoons and all, but it’s much funnier with the commentary was all I meant.

“I’ll crush you, Mr. incredible!”

I think they probably made him a corn guy intentionally as a way of saying that the whole cartoon was “corny”.

Haha, I agree!

XD i have to agree on that too!

Dunno if anyone cares, but the voice of Mr. I in the short is Pete Docter himself.

Don’t like the short itself much, but the commentary is hilarious. :smiley:

Amen to that. I could listen to the commentary again and again.

I hadn’t seen this in ages, until I remembered how awesome that commentary was, so I watched it again and ended up laughing like crazy and watching it a few more times after that. :stuck_out_tongue: